No call no show

Hey please I need help . I have a no call no show tonight. I didn't even realize because I was so busy with my 3year old all day that I totally didn't realize that I had a shift from 530-10 sco. šŸ˜± This has never happened

What should I do
Was super bowl that good? It will go to a ca. Itā€™s not the end of it.
Ok I didn't even know it was super bowl. The only tv I watch is nick jr and kpbs all. Only super thing I watch is super heros . Anyways. Not to feed in to negativity or anything I am not a flake like that. I was going to call hr. In the morning and see if there's anyway to make up for this or are there any call outs or how can I show I am truly sorry for being the kind of person who doesn't show up for work and doesn't have the decency to call prior to not showing up. I do care alot more than to accept a corrective action without first offering to makeup for it...I admit I made a mistake. I know there's consequences, if possible, is there any way to make up for this mistake? ...let he/she who is without sin, cast the first stone....that's deep .

Honestly I was just joking about the Super Bowl . It really nothing you can do . When you go in they gonna pull you in. For a chat and let you know about your no call no show and that you will be put on corrective action which is a probation period of 6 months , and they will tell you not to do it again . That will be your opportunity to say how sorry you are and showed them thru action that it wonā€™t happen again . This is not the end of your employment with target so I wouldnā€™t stress so much , but just be prepared for the talk ā€œ when you donā€™t call in you are putting additional work on your team which affects team morale yada yada yadaā€.

And you can still call hr tomorrow if you chose to just to let them know that youā€™ve realized way to late . And you can also ask them that if they need you to come in you are available. They might say yes we need you , or they might say no since target is cutting hours anyway . Either way I wouldnā€™t stress myself over it . It happened , just make sure it doesnā€™t happen again

If you are normally super reliable they may simply overlook it. Happened to me twice, no action other than a coaching either time.

It's happened to me. I had a morning shift, but came at night not knowing. And vice versa. They don't care, if u show up for the day or even swap that Sunday to another day. U should be good.

No. I haven't done anything to be on corrective action . I remember at orientation they said something about it and 3 no calls no shows. I don't know what the process involves

You've been at Target for 4 years and you haven't once heard how corrective actions work?
No. I haven't done anything to be on corrective action . I remember at orientation they said something about it and 3 no calls no shows. I don't know what the process involves. Is there away to obtain a copy of the information about how corrective action works? Just so I know what to expect?

Don't mess up again. Ca are now 1 year. You need show improvement in attendance or performance.
spot don't forget them.
Go on workday for details.

If you have another ncns in the next year you will be placed on a final. If you have one in the year after that you will be fired.

At my store you wouldn't get put on a CA, it would just be a seek to understand (PDD or Note to File for us who remember the good old days) convo and documented into workday. My store gives out way too many chances and leadership doesn't old the team accountable.

Also, CAs are 1 year, for your first and final.

At my store you wouldn't get put on a CA, it would just be a seek to understand (PDD or Note to File for us who remember the good old days) convo and documented into workday.
Same here for a first offense. And sometimes for the second one...

Back