Archived Super to P-Fresh Move – Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
Spot is my second job, and I've found a new primary career opportunity that requires I move to another city, but either because I'm a masochist or I really love the discount, I've requested a transfer to a store in that new city, but it's a regular GM or "P-Fresh" Target, unlike my Super Target currently.

I guess some of my questions are:
  1. Have any of you made this move before?
  2. Will hours suck more since it's smaller?
  3. Is the workload easier or heavier in a GM store? (I'm a Guest Advocate FYI)
Any other tips welcome.

My last Store was a pfresh. I loved that store. Near Same volume of store with same payroll spread out amongst less sq footage. If you take out deli bakery meat it’s basically the same except you sell produce by the eaches. No scales. Grocery is a profit eater. Having 14 or so register piggy backed is much easier to maintain than 24 or more registers across a super.

Spot is my second job, and I've found a new primary career opportunity that requires I move to another city, but either because I'm a masochist or I really love the discount, I've requested a transfer to a store in that new city, but it's a regular GM or "P-Fresh" Target, unlike my Super Target currently.

I guess some of my questions are:
  1. Have any of you made this move before?
  2. Will hours suck more since it's smaller?
  3. Is the workload easier or heavier in a GM store? (I'm a Guest Advocate FYI)
Any other tips welcome.

Less workload but less hours to complete the workload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back