Archived Swap shift as a seasonal employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my third week of work and I have requested my TL last week that I won't be able to make it on this weekend. He told he would see what he can do to find someone to cover for me. He actually did talk to another TM regarding this and she was kind of ok to take it up. I still see the day on my schedule and have no idea if its swapped or not. I can't find my TL this week as I'm not going in every day. My HR told only TL can help if the day is still showing in my schedule. Can I still ask for a cover as there is only 2 more days left to take it. If nobody is taking it up , I might have to call out that day which would have a serious impact on my job as I'm hired seasonal. Please advice!
Thanks!

This is my third week of work and I have requested my TL last week that I won't be able to make it on this weekend. He told he would see what he can do to find someone to cover for me. He actually did talk to another TM regarding this and she was kind of ok to take it up. I still see the day on my schedule and have no idea if its swapped or not. I can't find my TL this week as I'm not going in every day. My HR told only TL can help if the day is still showing in my schedule. Can I still ask for a cover as there is only 2 more days left to take it. If nobody is taking it up , I might have to call out that day which would have a serious impact on my job as I'm hired seasonal. Please advice!
Thanks!
Take the team member that your Tl talked to her. Or better put your shift on Kronos and everyone that can do your job can see it and take it.

I already put it on Kronos yesterday. Till now nobody picked. Hopefully someone will. Else I have to see TL tomorrow when I go for my shift. I was worried if 2 days is too little to swap.

I already put it on Kronos yesterday. Till now nobody picked. Hopefully someone will. Else I have to see TL tomorrow when I go for my shift. I was worried if 2 days is too little to swap.
It is not if someone is willing to take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back