Archived Swap shift question

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday, one of my coworkers said they would take my shift for tonight. We filled out the swap shift sheet and my ETL signed it, but I go onto mytime and see that I'm still scheduled. So my question is if it's not changed on the schedule, does that mean I'm still responsible for the shift? That it wasn't approved? Or they just haven't changed it? I just wanna be sure and don't wanna get hung up with a NCNS

On Saturday, one of my coworkers said they would take my shift for tonight. We filled out the swap shift sheet and my ETL signed it, but I go onto mytime and see that I'm still scheduled. So my question is if it's not changed on the schedule, does that mean I'm still responsible for the shift? That it wasn't approved? Or they just haven't changed it? I just wanna be sure and don't wanna get hung up with a NCNS

Call and talk to the LOD. Make sure they know that your ETL signed off on your shift to be covered by another TM. If they dont show up your covered.

As you've received approval everything is covered (keep a copy of the signed / approved shift swap form for your records). It sometimes takes a few days for things to be updated within myTime. Some stores have HR make the change while in others the ETLs initiate the adjustment. Once approved you are good - it's just "paperwork" now for the change to be made effective within the system. Again, keep a copy of the signed approval for CMA purposes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back