Archived System Kicking Out Order Pick Ups?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have had a couple people at guest services asking me "Why are guests getting the confirmation emails of their order being picked up when they haven't gotten then and they are still sitting in the side room in the wacos?" Is the system just booting them out because it's passed the 7 day limit and sending this email out in hopes the guests will come to the store to see what the heck is going on?

Hey guys I have had a couple people at guest services asking me "Why are guests getting the confirmation emails of their order being picked up when they haven't gotten then and they are still sitting in the side room in the wacos?" Is the system just booting them out because it's passed the 7 day limit and sending this email out in hopes the guests will come to the store to see what the heck is going on?
they shouldn't-- if that happens call CSC with order number. if it's been 7 days they should get "your order has been cancelled"

For the next few days, try looking through the application log in myGO on whatever device you use for orders. I think you can only look at the ones from that day, from that device. See if anyone is completing those orders for some reason. Are the guests being charged?

That is why some people at guest services are worried. They aren't sure if the guests are being charged or not.

Just to clarify, guests are now charged for orders once the order is scanned into a hold location. This updated with the 7 day hold time and ability to print labels again. Obviously if they don't ever pick up the order, they will be issued a refund.

As far as the email glitch, try typing the order number into the MyHelp app to see what results you get our as stated above, call CSC. could be a system glitch or could be a team member incorrectly processing orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back