"Take Five" Team Member Discount, January 11-17

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
Owned Brands purchases (e.g. Cat & Jack, Market Pantry, Art Class, Boots & Barkley, Threshold, Project 62, etc.) will receive an additional 10% discount on top of the 10% Team Member Discount (a total of 20%) when purchased with a Team Member Discount and eligible form of payment.

This offer excludes Owned Brands that already receive an additional 20% off as part of the Team Member Wellness Discount, such as Good & Gather Organic, Simply Balanced Organic, and All In Motion.

Owned Brands purchases (e.g. Cat & Jack, Market Pantry, Art Class, Boots & Barkley, Threshold, Project 62, etc.) will receive an additional 10% discount on top of the 10% Team Member Discount (a total of 20%) when purchased with a Team Member Discount and eligible form of payment.

This offer excludes Owned Brands that already receive an additional 20% off as part of the Team Member Wellness Discount, such as Good & Gather Organic, Simply Balanced Organic, and All In Motion.
WOO! Why is it called Take 5 though? this should be permanent.

Nice. Going grocery shopping for staples.

Anyone else not get the discount? I have my employee number saved in Target Circle. It didn’t come off for my good gather or smartly items today 1/11

so 10% extra for Market Pantry veggies, or 20% wellness extra for Good and Gather Organic. its the same thing.

It worked for me online. It looks like it shows up as "Save 10% in cart".

Back