Target Cafe

What does modernization look like for the cafe?

What does modernization look like for the cafe?
Well they have to place their own orders, receive product, push product, zone, do instocks, put up and take down ads, and all of their normal stuff, all while helping guests. So... nothing? Target Cafe and Starbucks have been modernized forever. They might have to do price changes and their own POGs, assuming they didn't already do that, but that's pretty much just the one or two coolers which change like twice per year.

Well they have to place their own orders, receive product, push product, zone, do instocks, put up and take down ads, and all of their normal stuff, all while helping guests. So... nothing? Target Cafe and Starbucks have been modernized forever. They might have to do price changes and their own POGs, assuming they didn't already do that, but that's pretty much just the one or two coolers which change like twice per year.

Fuck!!!! My tm doesn't even order and If I don't look for them, they have no pretzels or soda for days.

Then you need to get them to do that. It was hard for me to get my team to do any ordering because I knew they'd screw it up, so I made it as easy as I possibly could by giving them PARs and telling them which days to order and when it would come in. They still made a couple mistakes, but overall they did great with it.

I'll still never trust anyone with a Starbucks order. That shit is too much.

Anyone know the order number for the de-lymer we use for the dishwasher machine? I'm looking for the one in the jug

We haven't used the one in the jug for about a year and a half, since we switched over to Ecolab. We use the packets now.
Thank you. I hadn't worked over there in about 1.5 years, but a tm was asking me to order it. I will let them know that.

Thank you. I hadn't worked over there in about 1.5 years, but a tm was asking me to order it. I will let them know that.
I’ll post the number tomorrow, we still have the jug of de-lymer (green fluid) and a spray bottle both from EcoLab.

Anyone having issues with ordering for the cafe???? The option to order disappeared off mywork and I'm literally out of EVERYTHING. Are we switching brands? Did I miss communication? I read every weekly and addendum out there. Nothing....

Anyone having issues with ordering for the cafe???? The option to order disappeared off mywork and I'm literally out of EVERYTHING. Are we switching brands? Did I miss communication? I read every weekly and addendum out there. Nothing....
That happened to my old store when I was covering over there for 4 months. They had a Cafe and their remodel was postponed and somehow HQ didn’t know or misread something and removed the ability to order for Cafe. I had to create a MySupport and escalate to the F&B Director who got HQ to turn it back “on” so to speak. Try doing that.

That happened to my old store when I was covering over there for 4 months. They had a Cafe and their remodel was postponed and somehow HQ didn’t know or misread something and removed the ability to order for Cafe. I had to create a MySupport and escalate to the F&B Director who got HQ to turn it back “on” so to speak. Try doing that.

That totally makes sense but my sister store who is NOT getting a remodel is having the same issue

Back