Archived Target Canada PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only assume the stores in the USA, would be much worse if they were shut down. If guests take dumps on the floor, they'd all be shitting as they grabbed the last of everything.

I did speak to a guest recently from Canada. She was upset that target opened so many at once there. It's sad that this happened.

I can only assume the stores in the USA, would be much worse if they were shut down. If guests take dumps on the floor, they'd all be shitting as they grabbed the last of everything.

I did speak to a guest recently from Canada. She was upset that target opened so many at once there. It's sad that this happened.

I don't know if Canada has a version of Black Friday but the stores here closing would basically be Black Friday x 2. "I WANT MY DEALS AUGH"

Part of me would just hang out at the store constantly. "Nope. No fuckin' returns, all purchases final. Bye!"

The only animals were the Canadian guests who felt entitled enough not to bend down to pick up whatever it was they dropped. But we preferred the term vultures during this process. My team, on the other hand, was amazing, before liquidation and throughout, and I could not be prouder of having worked with them. Here's one last picture of my store, the final result after being gutted by a small team of our staff during the two-week closing process:

tumblr_nmrl8dUGr11r3teygo2_1280.jpg

That said, if anyone has any questions regarding Target Canada's store process (ie. differences between Target US) or the liquidation process, feel free to ask, and I'll answer to the best of my ability, with some discretion, since I am still considered 'employed' until May 16.

Last edited:
I have a feeling it won't be all that long before all of Target goes through the liquidation process. This company is dying.

Nah.. They're doing way too good in the US to die out. Looking at the company as a consumer since I no longer work there, they have a lot going for them. Tons of people I know absolutely love shopping there (including myself).

Nah.. They're doing way too good in the US to die out. Looking at the company as a consumer since I no longer work there, they have a lot going for them. Tons of people I know absolutely love shopping there (including myself).

Yeah, Target's not really as "hip" as it was in say the late 90s, early 2000s, but it's still doing relatively well. College kids and suburban soccer moms still really love their Tarjay.

I was working a guest service shift the other day. A guest returned over 1000 dollars worth of used target brand items.

Horrible policy.

If Target keeps this up, it may be the same result as Canada target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back