Archived Target canceling team member online preorders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and another team member both pre-ordered a Nintendo Switch online right after they were made available. Both of us had ours canceled with no reason given almost 3 weeks after we pre-ordered. We weren't able to pay full price (without TM discount) or use other forms of payment. Did this happen to anyone else?

Kinda funny since I ended up spending my target earned money at Walmart instead lol.

Its the gaming companies method of increasing demand, tell stores they are going to receive this number for debut. But they really deliver 1/3 of what they promised.

We have a similar problem with the pre-order game cards people bought for the new Zelda game. Not enough games for the pre-order.

Idk why ppl rush to buy new systems....i always wait a few months so they can fix all the bugs and glitches they always have when first released
They rush to buy them...to resell them at twice the price. What I don't get is why there is a market that people will pay $450 for a $300 system when if they wait two months, they can have it at 300. I would just rather not have it than give my money to a reseller.

They rush to buy them...to resell them at twice the price. What I don't get is why there is a market that people will pay $450 for a $300 system when if they wait two months, they can have it at 300. I would just rather not have it than give my money to a reseller.

You can blame the instant gratification society. The "I need it before everyone else" line of thinking. An advertisers dream

Yep, and I saw a regular person who resells( cant prove its store wise, but have seen his ads online) return his Switch( claiming it was a duplicate for a cousin). Funny enough he ended up buying a hatchimal every time they came in, and same for the NES classics. Gosh I wish if they were found to be buying with intent to resell we could deny the return in the system so they can not do a return and they are stuck with merchandise they cant make tons of money off of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back