Target cards: Starting to get a little annoying

L

Ludwig3

I've really starting to get fed up with the literal pushing of these cards, and it's not even from our stores TM's!

I've been borderline harassed several times this month by management about why I haven't signed up and how this could really help our store.(Like I get a cut from this!) I'm sorry you have a quota but I really don't wanna be the example.

My nice "No thank you" attitude is starting to wear off fairly quick.

Rant over. :D

OP
OP
L

Ludwig3

hmmm. say that they're harassing you and you're taking your business elsewhere :D
Yes! It's just getting soooo annoying. No one takes a simple and nice no anymore. Plus I honestly don't shop at Target that much, so I don't see a benefit in saving 5% off my soft drink. :)

OP
OP
B

Barcode

Yes! It's just getting soooo annoying. No one takes a simple and nice no anymore. Plus I honestly don't shop at Target that much, so I don't see a benefit in saving 5% off my soft drink. :)
5% is 5%... if you have a checking account theres really no reason not to.

I use the Credit Card myself, and just pay the balance off every month.

our old stl literally went into orientation and basically forced every tm to sign up. he would even say "oh, you dont want one? well it'll save you 10% while youre looking for another job"...

commiecorvus

Former Signing Ninja
Staff member
our old stl literally went into orientation and basically forced every tm to sign up. he would even say "oh, you dont want one? well it'll save you 10% while youre looking for another job"...
Very uncool and I think even borderline illegal.

Thats when my phone would have come out, hit the record video and say "would you like to repeat that?"

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
Very uncool and I think even borderline illegal.
I'm pretty sure that is illegal - definitely harassment. Funny how that STL isn't there anymore...