Archived Target.com/viewschedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
***this is only for mytime stores, not MAX, sorry***

Apparently this is a thing - if you go to target.com/viewschedule (do not put www it will not work) you can pull up your schedule from home, even with EHR being down. I had no idea it existed, so here you go.

Last edited:
Dang!
Hi !
View My Schedule
You do not have access to myTime. Please contact your ETL-HR if you received this message in error.
Note: Schedules are subject to change; this schedule is accurate as of the info accessed date and time listed on this page. For the most up-to-date schedule, you can view your schedule at any time.

I try login with my TM# and it says I have to change my password. Asks for current and new PWs (which I enter). When I press the change password button nothing happens.

i have mytime at my store yet i can't access this at home! it always says "opps looks like something went wrong" on my macbook! yet, I can pull up the mobile version just fine! i don't understand!

I try login with my TM# and it says I have to change my password. Asks for current and new PWs (which I enter). When I press the change password button nothing happens.

You may have to do that in-store.

There was a "one time name change" on the old board, not sure if its still in effect here.

The option has been removed. Since you are fairly new, just create a new acct. but, try this first, I am not certain what will happen. Under personal details, there is an option for previous user name at the bottom. It may create a prompt for a name change for you? Only a guessing...

The option has been removed. Since you are fairly new, just create a new acct. but, try this first, I am not certain what will happen. Under personal details, there is an option for previous user name at the bottom. It may create a prompt for a name change for you? Only a guessing...

The vBulletin site had the same feature. All it does is display your previous username on your profile. Formina added it for old-time members who had different usernames on Scram's original TBR.

Pls help me i cannot view my schedule to my Iphone. I tried to go target.com/viewschedule but didnt work. Any suggestion to help me out thank you

Pls help me i cannot view my schedule to my Iphone. I tried to go target.com/viewschedule but didnt work. Any suggestion to help me out thank you
Your post is extremely vague. Exactly what didn't work? Did you type in the www. first? Don't do that; it won't work. Did you get an error message? We need more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back