Archived Target Email (At home)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!

I read a thread on here earlier that listed this link:
BIG-IP logout page

to access the Target email at home, but said it will not allow access to anyone but ETL's... I was curious so I just typed in my info and it loaded just like my email does at work, with updated emails from my team, etc... Note: I'm just a GSA, anyone else have any similar feedback or know if something has changed with this? as to why I would be able to access it from home...

It was just weird as from what other people said on here, it will not allow you to have access unless you're an ETL... when I logged in it said webpage not found (like EHR says sometimes, I simply refreshed) and BOOM, all my Target peeps...

Just curious,
cheers!

You're not supposed to check email from home unless you're salery. Otherwise it can get you in trouble for working off the clock.
That being said, I do it all the time. :oops:

Like I just hate when I'm gone for a day or so and have an inbox full of unread emails lol. So its nice to know whats going on before I actually walk in the door.

Everything can be tracked these days, just know that.

They can find out if you are logging into email when or from where your not supposed to. Do they have the time? Probably not but the chance still exists.

Everything can be tracked these days, just know that.

They can find out if you are logging into email when or from where your not supposed to. Do they have the time? Probably not but the chance still exists.
This... It would be easy for them to find out.

If they ever wondered why you were so up to date before you came in (or if you replied to any messages when you were at home), they could easily be suspicious.

Just don't send any emails while at Home you will be fine. If you just simply read them it will be harder to prove your working off the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back