Archived Target Job opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been here 3 years. What's your next move? You keep talking about how you've applied elsewhere wht are you still at Target?
Pretty much what kartman said

I hate it here but I've only got calls from low fast food places or the like or places like Macy's

It'd be dumb to leave for less pay

Pretty much what kartman said

I hate it here but I've only got calls from low fast food places or the like or places like Macy's

It'd be dumb to leave for less pay

Amazing that with a shitty attitude and a shitty attendance history more high paying companies aren't beating down your door with big offers. Must be the terrible economy.

It's not a bad gig if you're passionate about makeup. It pays less than a job at say Sephora and there is no commison.

The interview involves selling makeup to your interviewer and talking up your beauty product knowledge.

Your mom should go to a local store and chat to a beauty team member and ask them what they enjoy and don't about their job. Our beauty girls love to open because they can push truck, fill outs and a little guest service. The closes just zone so they are usually bored out of their mind.
I can second this. Beauty opening is much more eventful and worthwhile than closing, unless you're willing to cross-train and jump into other departments easily at a moment's notice.

Amazing that with a shitty attitude and a shitty attendance history more high paying companies aren't beating down your door with big offers. Must be the terrible economy.
You know jobs know neither of this before you're hired right?

There are plenty of other directions to go than retail.
Get an apprenticeship and learn how to lay brick, install plumbing, put in sheet rock, wire buildings, etc.
The work is hard and long but the money is good.
A good plumber can make $23.00 to $38.00 an hour.
The other jobs, all union, can do just as well.

There are plenty of other directions to go than retail.
Get an apprenticeship and learn how to lay brick, install plumbing, put in sheet rock, wire buildings, etc.
The work is hard and long but the money is good.
A good plumber can make $23.00 to $38.00 an hour.
The other jobs, all union, can do just as well.
That's actually my plan. I do need to finish one college class first but contracting is something I can seem myself doing

I can tell your attitude sucks and I've never met you, I'm sure it's not difficult for an interviewer to see that.
Well it doesn't. I just say what people think but are too scared to say. There's nothing wrong with not liking retail, guest or the rules. It's not exactly high on the I want to work here list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back