Don't have a picture to go with this caption, but meh:

"4 lanes open with lights on, no wait.

Walks to the one cashier with their light off and starts unloading a cart of grocery."

Not sure which meme that would work with. Your ears on, Invictus?

EDIT: Disregard, I apparently forgot to keep scrolling down...

We all have this one employee...

targf.png

we were told at our pfresh remodel kickoff party

that it was exciting because pfresh would drive a lot of sales, which means that we have more payroll to give to team members...well our store has been complete for a few months, and everyone has noticed that they are down to 3 or 4 days a week instead of 5...

Attachments

• pfresh.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 197
that it was exciting because pfresh would drive a lot of sales, which means that we have more payroll to give to team members...well our store has been complete for a few months, and everyone has noticed that they are down to 3 or 4 days a week instead of 5...

Lol bank while you bankrupt..

Man, is THAT vintage or what?!
There's a barista I'm training with who decides to grind coffee when someone comes up yakking on their cell.

Man, is THAT vintage or what?!
There's a barista I'm training with who decides to grind coffee when someone comes up yakking on their cell.
I don't blame her, I hated dealing with guests on cell phones when I was cashiering. It's almost impossible to get there attention, and if you do they act like you did something wrong.

Last edited:
I don't blame her, I hated dealing with guests on cell phones when I was cashiering. It's almost impossible to get there attention, and if you do they act like you did something wrong.

If I'm ringing and someone's on their phone, I just keep talking as if they were actually paying attention. If they get mad at me, I'm just doing my job. No TL or ETL would fault me if the guest threw a fit.

Back