26469249.jpg

I was shopping with one of the guys I work with at a grocery store after we closed. I'm looking to see if they have anything on sale, and next thing I see is him zoning their toilet paper.

I haven't done this in other stores, but I can't shop at my store on a day off without zoning something. Used to drive my gf crazy.

It drives my wife nuts that no matter what Target we go into I'm checking out the signing and displays.
And when we go into my store and I go to fix something without even realizing I'm doing it, she has actually smacked my hand.
Doesn't want me to get fired for working off the clock.

It drives my wife nuts that no matter what Target we go into I'm checking out the signing and displays.
And when we go into my store and I go to fix something without even realizing I'm doing it, she has actually smacked my hand.
Doesn't want me to get fired for working off the clock.

My husband gets so annoyed with me doing the same thing! I'm constantly judging other Targets thinking things like "who zones this store?" and "well they're not Fast Fun and Friendly at all!" Hilarious to me, annoying to anyone who shops with me :laugh4:

Reminds me of a target greatland in southern california (The exact town escapes me because I have not been there since 98... Am pretty sure it is at least in San Diego county)

If you haven't been there since 1998, it might not be a Greatland anymore. Most (if not all) of the Greatlands have been phased out (i.e. changed to P-Fresh or expanded into SuperTarget).

Back