9f9bbf2c8e9c11e3989e1244f4c5d15f_8.jpg

well dur, but is it only for some sort of City Target? Cash Office? ... who's leg do I have to hump to get one of those?

It's being tested in Florida Stores. At each Check lane. It's integrated into POS, and you have to run through, every dollar bill before POS will accept the Cash as Tender. I don't think it'll stay around long though, as, like I said, monopoly money is "approved" by it.

Some models, can also, verify the amount of money by reading a small little magnet in the cash. It actually, tells POS how much money has been verified. ;) It's really, really cool.

But like I said, I don't think they'll be keeping 'em. There super expensive, and every other attempt at similar things have been abandoned.

id say this would be nice, one per store, cash office basis .... for all $100 and $50 and per discretion for other 'mneh it feels weird' instances...

then again, they dont let me make decisions ;)

It's some sort of Cash Verifier thingie :)
It's being tested in Florida Stores. At each Check lane. It's integrated into POS, and you have to run through, every dollar bill before POS will accept the Cash as Tender. I don't think it'll stay around long though, as, like I said, monopoly money is "approved" by it.

Some models, can also, verify the amount of money by reading a small little magnet in the cash. It actually, tells POS how much money has been verified. ;) It's really, really cool.

But like I said, I don't think they'll be keeping 'em. There super expensive, and every other attempt at similar things have been abandoned.

NO!!! I have a hard enough time finding old bills in circulation as it is, now there's machines on the check lanes? Laaaaaaame.

(I know no one will understand my frustration with this unless they collect coins and old bills like I do.)

I remember another story, where someone didn't like the color of a hair dryer, so they took the real one out of the box, and replaced it with the one on display. And than came back, when they realized the cord was cut off. lol.

I remember another story, where someone didn't like the color of a hair dryer, so they took the real one out of the box, and replaced it with the on on display. And than came back, when they realized the cord was cut off. lol.

Can't tell you how many times I've had to get my displays from guest services because people tried to buy them.

I remember someone posting about doing that with a toaster :p lol

It's funny you should say that. When I find open boxes on the sales floor, more often than not, it's toasters and coffee makers.

And that's even with the display we have of the damn thing sitting on the shelf.
Always always the displayed ones. They never quite go back in the box properly either :(

I remember someone posting about doing that with a toaster :p lol

It's funny you should say that. When I find open boxes on the sales floor, more often than not, it's toasters and coffee makers.

And that's even with the display we have of the damn thing sitting on the shelf.
Always always the displayed ones. They never quite go back in the box properly either :(

I hate finding them when I zone small appliances because I can never get them to fit in the box the way they did before. I usually end up just throwing the thing in my zone cart and hope that whoever is at the service desk will do something about it (i.e. repackage it).

Back