We have Kitchen Essentials by Calphalon. Is that close enough? :D

Naw, Kitchen Essentials, is the weeding gift you give, for that coworker that forced you to come to their wedding. That's the good, good stuff, you give to your BFF. ;)

I should have added. Unless you're a professional chef, it really doesn't matter. Both do the exact same thing, it's just that the real stuff is a made better, and will last longer.

Target send out black Black History Month poster.

Poster prominently displays random white guy model.

And also would I would assume a Spanish/Latino woman, along with a white woman.

Get rid of those three, make it an entirely black cast.

1621688_360134554126809_1336128521_n.jpg

Me: Has this been washed?
Guest: No! Uh....no.
Me: *sniffs the garment* It smells like fabric softener.
Guest: I....keep my laundry stuff in the same closet so....it must've picked up the smell while it was on the hanger.
Me: It has softener caked on the hem here....
Guest: *snatches it out of my hands & stomps off*

Guest: I....keep my laundry stuff in the same closet so....it must've picked up the smell while it was on the hanger.

We used to do that. Now with the "Just Say YES" policy in place. We accept the return and destroy the item. :/

I have (closed, un-opened) boxes of Bounce & Downy Sheets (got 'em on final clearance), I purchased just to keep in my drawers, and believe it or not, I always smell "Outdoor Fresh-y" & "Clean Breeze" as I walk around. Esp, if it rains, the scent really gets a little stronger.

So.., if it wasn't for the fact, that softner was caked on (probably sounds like, they poured way, way too much) that excuse is almost plausible.

Back