I don't understand the big gap all around the top of the cart. Small stuff piled on top of a full cart just slides out a lot of the time. The new carts are nice, don't get me wrong. That gap just doesn't make sense.

Its for hellspawn to have a handle to hold while their mother/father wheels them around cause they are learning that walking is for the stupid..

I however laugh when a cart falls over after telling them its not a good idea to hang off the side..

ohQoJky.png

That's really old. 1. the products are now broken up between B/C and the shopping cart still has metal.

2. I've been with Spot FAR TOO LONG

My store still has those carts. We had one of the newer ones for some reason, for months. I just realized it's gone now. I hated the new cart. It's so bulky. We have some of the newer baskets.

For real!!! I cringed today doing 4x4. Cashier who has been there for about 20 years maybe - "where's back stock ? I have tons of it" I look over she has 20 bottles of nail polish remover. Apparently she wasn't a fant of having the actual number of facings so she pulled the dividers from the back wall and killed the product depth. All I could think was BR is going to love this and thankfully it's not me this time. Every Saturday I go through this with the cosmetic wall. I have no idea why it's such a big deal with our reset the products fit just fine. They just do not want to read, or can't probably can't...

For real!!! I cringed today doing 4x4. Cashier who has been there for about 20 years maybe - "where's back stock ? I have tons of it" I look over she has 20 bottles of nail polish remover. Apparently she wasn't a fant of having the actual number of facings so she pulled the dividers from the back wall and killed the product depth. All I could think was BR is going to love this and thankfully it's not me this time. Every Saturday I go through this with the cosmetic wall. I have no idea why it's such a big deal with our reset the products fit just fine. They just do not want to read, or can't probably can't...
My STL loves to call me to the back room to push full carts & tubs with backstock clips. Most of the time just about everything will go out. What I've always wondered is why we don't make the people who brought all that back there push it correctly?

My STL loves to call me to the back room to push full carts & tubs with backstock clips. Most of the time just about everything will go out. What I've always wondered is why we don't make the people who brought all that back there push it correctly?
I wonder the same thing myself...

If I see who brought it back, I make that person re-push it if it fails my audit.

Back