How did you get into my store? Lol.
pvVfCVC.png

Both balers broke?

More like no one to make a bale.

Or our store, the gate is down most won't open it to fill the bailer. Leaving crap everywhere.

At my store, they'll turn on the baler to smash down the cardboard, but they'll shut it off before it's finished. Otherwise, I would open the gate and keep adding cardboard. Can't add anything when the freaking crusher is still down.

I used to leave a crack to force them to flatten their boxes but you can imagine why that didn't work out. Now we keep it on, but they still don't push the button.

Hahaha, during my manager shift yesterday i actually did this. Thank god my store has a spare set.

Did it at a restaurant I was managing only it wasn't the drawer it was the office.
I had to crawl through the drop down ceiling on one side and over the wall, then fix everything, to get them.
Never made that mistake again.

Hahaha, during my manager shift yesterday i actually did this. Thank god my store has a spare set.

Did it at a restaurant I was managing only it wasn't the drawer it was the office.
I had to crawl through the drop down ceiling on one side and over the wall, then fix everything, to get them.

Hahaha oh fuck, I would have loved to be the fly on the wall.

Hahaha oh fuck, I would have loved to be the fly on the wall.

I could have really done without the round of applause my crew gave me when I came walking out of the office.

Back