KcQSYMY.jpg

It makes doing the morning audit a nightmare. Especially in HBA.

KcQSYMY.jpg

It makes doing the morning audit a nightmare. Especially in HBA.

I prefer to find that when doing the audit because it means I can fix it on the spot. Dump everything out, put a reasonable amount of product in the waco correctly, scan the location like normal, toggle to STO and backstock what wouldn't fit into other wacos. Sure, it shows as an error on the audit report at the end of the week but it fixes the location.

Also, a waco that bad means I'm going to the backroom detail report first to find out who I need to chew out and document it for possible CA (if it happens a lot).

THIS IS TARGET...

I saw this on TMZ last night also. I can just hear the meetings now.
"Hey, between this and Alex From Target we can fire the advertising teams and just make anyone with a cell phone a "Citizen Advertiser". We'll save a fortune and all the kids will love us, cause we're so edgy!"
And from now on every video that comes out will be suspect because you won't know if it's viral marketing or not.

Last edited:
Anybody remember the year we had the tissue boxes for BTS with letters on them?
I swear we had to fix them every day because people would turn them into assorted swear words etc.
The most creative/interesting one said Jesus Licks.
I'm pretty sure about half of them were done by TMs.

Anybody remember the year we had the tissue boxes for BTS with letters on them?
I swear we had to fix them every day because people would turn them into assorted swear words etc.
The most creative/interesting one said Jesus Licks.
I'm pretty sure about half of them were done by TMs.

We had them this year. On one of the busiest days of the year at my store (opening weekend for the nearby university), someone thought it would be funny to bring a few boxes near the front end and spell THOT.

Back