If you look closer, the two sides are mirror images of each other. They're not stacked the normal way. The beginning to both sides is in the center of the picture while the exits to each side are at the edges of the picture.

I think it's much like at Marshall's or TJ Maxx where the screen and a speaker will say "Register 3 is now available. Please proceed to register number 3."

6afe28763196332f0525c30e7d2afb9485af37f2c9a906e09637f617a1797a1f.jpg

At my store, said the shipper says grocery location & another one is electronics. Your store didn't set them correctly. Wait till you see the soda in the cases.
Shipper? We didn't set what correctly? Your choice in word selection and puncuation can make your posts difficult to understand. Can you please clarify exactly what the heck you're talking about?
I had answer the question asked.
No. Um. You didnt? Lol

Shipper? We didn't set what correctly? Your choice in word selection and puncuation can make your posts difficult to understand. Can you please clarify exactly what the heck you're talking about?

No. Um. You didnt? Lol
There is usually a shipper on new releases with chips in grocery & video game new releases. 2 different areas for the new release. Endcap in grocery & electronics. Try hunting down the game code on chips with a guest, then you will understand.

I remember when that picture came up, a few comments about the security on the bags of chips but not on the credit card data...

When we had that endcap it was set on the gondola in Elec without the lock box.

You are so confused it's not even funny to me anymore. What do you do for Target because you seem so lost. Ill try to explain some things here. Some times there will be a promo on new games with some sort of grocery item. Usually it's soda or energy drinks. Very rarely, with the biggest releases, there will be an additional sales planner in market/grocery. This market sales planner is not permanent. The 2 launch pads (new release endcaps as you called them) are located in electronics and they revise every single week. One of these video game launch pads is designated by POG to have a locked cabinet on the bottom shelf. The other will have a standard base deck as the bottom shelf. THE ONE WITHOUT THE CABINET IS THE ONE THAT GETS THE GROCERY PROMOS (when they are active). I don't see how you call yourself the hardlines master. I'd love to visit your store and just give you so much training lol. I cant believe I let myself get to this point. Sorry to anyone getting annoyed by all this.
Try hunting down the game code on chips with a guest, then you will understand.
Understand? God if you only knew.

Last edited:
When I did in-stocks, there was a BrTM who had a temper problem, she would rage about the ISTMs just being in the Br.

She'd say things like, "WHY ARE YOU PULLING CAFS, YOU AIN'T BACKROOM!" or "WHY ARE YOU MIXING RESEARCH AND CAFS, YOU AIN'T BACKROOM!"

Me and another ISTM came up with this idea of going to work wearing a shirt that says..

Attachments

• PicsArt_1429734642363.jpg
    PicsArt_1429734642363.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 176
@Hardlinesmaster The pic wasn't even from my regular store. It's also from last year. I was never asking for your explanation. I just wanted you to laugh at the pic. That was the whole point. Now this escalated to something I never intended.

@Hardlinesmaster The pic wasn't even from my regular store. It's also from last year. I was never asking for your explanation. I just wanted you to laugh at the pic. That was the whole point. Now this escalated to something I never intended.
Ok. Now, I understand. My store has not changed since then, with new tms' who say why that case is not locked. I do set those pogs for nr1 & nr2 at my store.

Last edited:
Hey he has a point... I've heard they are designed to stop cars from driving right in but they are spaced too far apart for that. I saw a car parallel parked between two of them after close at a store in my neighborhood tonight.

This will doxx me pretty much, but my store had a... Vehicle drive through the front of the store to try to steal the atm not realizing its bolted down into the stores foundation. Red orbs don't help.

Had some teenaged girls striking skanky poses on those giant red balls & taking pics until a few of our BRTMs nearby started photobombing them.
Wish I could've posted THOSE. lol

Last edited:
Back