My store wears them on the right. I've always assumed all of them did because the shirts with the Spot logo/whatnot are always on the left side.

ASANTS, I guess!
2lk44sp.jpg

A teenage girl once told me I looked like Alex from Target. Since my hair isn't even the same color, I'm gonna guess it was sarcastic, but I'm still gonna take it as a compliment.

I always feel the urge to respond to electronics calls no matter if I'm off or in another store
It's gotten to the point where I always feel like I'm forgetting my walkie and keys. Even if I'm not at work and going somewhere else, I'm used to and familiar with the extra weigh of the PDA, walkie, and keys.

Target will always be in your blood. You may be 75 years old, but you'll still feel the urge to respond to walkies if you're shopping in a target.

I always feel the urge to respond to electronics calls no matter if I'm off or in another store

I was visiting a friend that's a TPS at a different store the other day. He was standing by the exit as we were talking, and a guy walking out asked him "You need to see this receipt?" and I instinctually said "Nope, you're good. Have a good night." Both the guest and my friend looked at me like "What the fuck, dude?" It took me a minute to realize I wasn't in uniform, nor was I at my store :p

Back