I hope this meme i made hits the spot for some of you. I feel like this needs to be called out. Im guilty of doing this. Are you?

Attachments

• BOXCUTACCIDENT.jpg
    BOXCUTACCIDENT.jpg
    728.7 KB · Views: 83
I hope this meme i made hits the spot for some of you. I feel like this needs to be called out. Im guilty of doing this. Are you?
I wonder if anyone really pays attention to that though. I mostly damage out opened packages which is definitely guest tampering. I'v also started salvaging anything that does not come up in our system instead of repackaging. I like that the system offers that option.

I wonder if anyone really pays attention to that though. I mostly damage out opened packages which is definitely guest tampering. I'v also started salvaging anything that does not come up in our system instead of repackaging. I like that the system offers that option.
i have this theory that they gather this data and forward it to companies who wants to know why theyre not selling enough goods, and with their product packaged really shitty, they go back to the drawing board to fix this. Healthy Choice boxes are the worst and they recently swapped ours from this, to a full box version. i have to QMOS 3 to 4 of these everyday. A small tear at the top and customers dont wanna buy it.

1610561018078.png - ----> 1610567606856.png

Last edited:
I'v also started salvaging anything that does not come up in our system instead of repackaging. I like that the system offers that option.

This is SOP at my store. Has been since the pandemic, and increase in online orders (and corresponding returns of said orders). We'd be drowning in random shit that doesn't belong in the store if we didn't, so my ETL said to salvage it all, whether it has a rewrap option or not.

I only wish I weren't the only TM that actually does it. Me and that one awesome SA.

164408262_10220971757295902_3500265570268435191_n.jpg

Manager: "Hey can I talk to you? So, a customer told you to die-"
Me: "Yeah, it was super rude of them! We should do someth-"
Manager: "About that."
Manager: "I see you haven't yet killed yourself."
Manager: "I'm going to have to write you up."

Our bike builder built a Tub for bike building and would take that and a flat outside through the fire exit and just build them outside since they gave his space to the SFS people.
I build my on the back of the line by the receiving desk but at the other end, not the best it’s cramped, usually have to move for vendors but I literally can’t think of another place to build them they won’t let me go outside....

An older woman I once worked with at the service desk had just finished up with a rude guest who said "THANK you" in a smarmy fake nice way.
My coworker smiled & gave a small nod.
The woman paused & said "You're SUPPOSED to say 'YOU'RE WELCOME'!"
Coworker smiled & said "Oh, but you're NOT......"

It looks like retail language is universal.

203358431_10102339371063448_3405242437991360646_n.jpg

If you are wondering what the translation for the last three phrases are, according to an expat.

8. If you can’t afford it don’t bother me.
9. You call yourself a man?
10. "Fuck what an awful piece of shit you are.” I guess this one is the big guns.

Last edited:
Back