MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Would that allow for actually grabbing Flexes through the MyDevice? Or just processing them?
Don't quite see the point of adding price matching as well, but okay!

Would that allow for actually grabbing Flexes through the MyDevice? Or just processing them?
Don't quite see the point of adding price matching as well, but okay!
It's for processing and it's all to shorten lines at the service desk.
Some stores are being directed to process price matches and fulfillments outside of the service desk as well as a test.

It's for processing and it's all to shorten lines at the service desk.
Some stores are being directed to process price matches and fulfillments outside of the service desk as well as a test.
That would explain why I haven't heard about it. Our service desk has tumbleweeds trying to return HBA product most of the time.

Nice though

I did some testing this week and found that placing a thin piece of foam on either side of the sled's battery greatly reduces the number of times the sled disconnects. This morning, my mydevice stopped scanning 30 minutes in and after doing the tweak, I didn't have a single problem for the rest of my shift.

Moment of the week when the scanner stops working on you and the guest thinks you have no clue on what you are doing lol my target phone app works better than the my devices lol

Moment of the Week - MyDevice suddenly stops scanning in front of the Group Team Leader during a visit, when trying to help a guest.
Last black Friday our dtl and hrbp came in to "shop" and asked how we liked them. After watching us struggle for almost target minutes to get them to work. I eventually used my phone...

I like them when they work which is about a third of the time.

I'd like it to flag cartwheel items honestly so I can find cheap things to buy so I can tell the guest about the offer and help them download a helpful app

I like them when they work which is about a third of the time.

I'd like it to flag cartwheel items honestly so I can find cheap things to buy so I can tell the guest about the offer and help them download a helpful app
Doesn't it do that already? Should be a cartwheel notice right under the price when you scan an eligible item.

I just got the iPhone 6s and its so weird going back to the small screen on the mydevice.
I was so lost when I upgraded from my 5s to the 6 Plus back in May. I had just gotten used to the big size then I grabbed a myDevice and I was lost, lol. I got it balanced out now though.

We got the Price Match app already. That could be useful.
I wonder if it works better on the MyDevice than it does the tablet at Guest Service. I haven't gotten it to work once since we updated it.

Back