MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

Ah yes another day where flow has all the damn mydevices another day where what I can do is the bare minimum because these nitwits took all the damn equipment

Ah yes another day where flow has all the damn mydevices another day where what I can do is the bare minimum because these nitwits took all the damn equipment
I love those days. I get to walk up the the one I hate the most and ask for the device, and even they say no demand their tl take it from them. And they can't deny me, cause flow is still not supposed to have them if sf needs it.

Anyone else got these funky new holsters? I don't like them. Too deep, makes it hard to fish the device out.

Attachments

• Snapchat-2970575557430528925.jpg
    Snapchat-2970575557430528925.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 65
Anyone else got these funky new holsters? I don't like them. Too deep, makes it hard to fish the device out.

Should be scanner down in holster. My favorite though is the ones who put it on their cart breaking the arm on the back so it now bent so it does not hold to your belt/pocket when you try to get the my device out of bent holster.

I refuse to use anything but a LPDA holster.

If I use a LPDA holster, my MyDevice falls out too easily. The only problem I have with the MyDevice holsters is that the black leather coating on the clip leaves stains on whatever I clip it to, i.e. my belt or pants pocket.

Back