MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I tried to pull up MyGo on the MyDevice today (iPad was down), but it was prompting for store number and password. I tried everything I could think of but I couldn't get it to work.

Anyone have any ideas?
I thought @mobileFellow mentioned that was removed from the myDevices.
err never mind...

Last edited:
After 3 weeks at spot , I have yet to get a myDevice or a walkie talkie. I just scan the items at the store aisle scanners to see where they go. Have given up trying to get a device or a walkie , as they never have any when I ask. It takes me longer, but I'm in no rush and simply filling my hours until it's time to go. I usually park my push flatbed cart near one of those aisle store scanner things so I can just scan the merchandise right there and know where it goes.

So weird thing on the MyDevice today. We had one that was hooked up to the Guest wifi and not working well so we switched it to "tcwireless" and it prompted for a login and a password. I've never seen it do that. Usually the device connects automatically. We tried our personal sign ins and then tried using the store number but nothing worked. Does anyone know the login and password for "tcwireless" or is it different store by store?

We can't make ours work with Guest wifi. It has to be connected with tcwireless. We use our number and password for workbench when we use a mydevice

Is there way to work in a batch for mydevices? Like exf or research batches (pull)? I can create batches but I would always need a pda to pull them.

So weird thing on the MyDevice today. We had one that was hooked up to the Guest wifi and not working well so we switched it to "tcwireless" and it prompted for a login and a password. I've never seen it do that. Usually the device connects automatically. We tried our personal sign ins and then tried using the store number but nothing worked. Does anyone know the login and password for "tcwireless" or is it different store by store?
That prompt means that your network settings need to be refreshed and the only way to fix it is to call the CSC and have them push a new profile over to you.
Is there way to work in a batch for mydevices? Like exf or research batches (pull)? I can create batches but I would always need a pda to pull them.
There is no way to pull a batch from the mydevice. You can only make the batches.

Entire FLOW Team is MyDevice deficient. If ya' do get one, ya' have to turn it in after a couple of hours so the day crew can walk-around with-em on their hip. I gave up. I use the Price Scanners. If a 2nd locale is needed, I will wait for TL to come around and go through before taken to backstock. I need it for "Capacity". Helps manage the stock better. Merry Christmas. Stop by the break room for a delicious bowl of Market Pantry Cereal, It's the best we can do this holiday season. :)

The vast majority of the time, this doesn't work for me. It used to crash MyWork, but now it just doesn't do anything.

Check in the iPods settings to see if MyWork has access to the camera. I know I turned it off early on a most of the devices I used because I could get the scanner to work again by doing a few different things. Now that it is mainly the battery that causes the scanner to die in my experience I rely on the iPods camera to cover me until I can make it back to the PMT area to check on the battery.

Side note: I know it was brought up earlier in the thread and there were ways suggested to fix it, but it turned out one of our MyDevices last week just wouldn't do SFQ no matter what I tried. I closed the app, reopened it, turned it off and back on, and reinstalled the app from SAM, but none of it worked lol. I have an idea of something that might work and if I can get my hands on it tomorrow I will try it out and report back!

The vast majority of the time, this doesn't work for me. It used to crash MyWork, but now it just doesn't do anything.
That probably means someone denied the camera having access to MyWork. Go to settings>MyWork and make sure the camera slider is green for MyWork. Do this for any device that won't access camera mode and you should be golden.

I know it was brought up earlier in the thread and there were ways suggested to fix it, but it turned out one of our MyDevices last week just wouldn't do SFQ no matter what I tried.
Try clearing Safari's cache and data. MyWork is a webapp after all ;3

Entire FLOW Team is MyDevice deficient. If ya' do get one, ya' have to turn it in after a couple of hours so the day crew can walk-around with-em on their hip. I gave up. I use the Price Scanners. If a 2nd locale is needed, I will wait for TL to come around and go through before taken to backstock. I need it for "Capacity". Helps manage the stock better. Merry Christmas. Stop by the break room for a delicious bowl of Market Pantry Cereal, It's the best we can do this holiday season. :)

Funny when I get one from the Flow team usually they are still fully charged. So don't BS.. They are not scanning much of anything.

Sure do like how it only fails when my stl walks by or a guest needs help so I have that awkward moment of standing and waiting when the entire rest of the day I'm hauling ass when nobody is around >:|

Anyone know how to use the MyGo app on these? Everytime I've messed with it it prompts for a store number and password. Is this something to call CSC about or should some ETL eventually figure it out?

Anyone know how to use the MyGo app on these? Everytime I've messed with it it prompts for a store number and password. Is this something to call CSC about or should some ETL eventually figure it out?
There's a universal password someone posted here a while back

This is the situation at my store. Yikes.
They charge, just not properly it seems. You'll need someone with a security bit and a spudger to go at them. I've been pulling them open checking the batteries, you can use the spudger to pull up the pins on the sled. Second possibility requires you to open the sled itself and remove the the shield that has popped loose and is rattling around causing the sled to short out and protect itself.

Back