MEGATHREAD Target myDevices

I still have I have yet to send back one because it won't charge. I've been busy with Toy Team and I'm about to just slap it in a box and put a shipping label on it and send it on its merry way.

Some of the issues are bad bays in the docking station. One is bad in all of ours, so we have multiple new stations.

Started with 20 my devices when we got them a little over a year ago . we officially only have about 10 left, with at least 2 at any given time that just do not scan no matter what. Who knows where the rest have gone. there is no equipment control whatsoever and the stl and etls do not care that we are so short. Its a nightmare and I for one am tired of having to track one down every morning for price change and when I do get one its already almost dead.

Some of the issues are bad bays in the docking station. One is bad in all of ours, so we have multiple new stations.
That is how the charging docks are in my store. All 24 of our MyDevices scan just fine, with some cutting in and out occasionally. Our fight is with each and every MyDevice sled getting a full charge before the morning crew arrives.

Has anyone been having problems with Mywork lately? We have been having issues where it doesn't want to load, will work for a little while, or just gives us an "Oops your internet must suck or something" page.

Wondering if it is just out stores wifi lately or an app problem.

Has anyone been having problems with Mywork lately? We have been having issues where it doesn't want to load, will work for a little while, or just gives us an "Oops your internet must suck or something" page.

Wondering if it is just out stores wifi lately or an app problem.
Yeah that was happening quite a bit to me tonight, I was pleased that I wasn't covering SF but at the same time the one guest I did help had to wait forever for the page to load.

That is how the charging docks are in my store. All 24 of our MyDevices scan just fine, with some cutting in and out occasionally. Our fight is with each and every MyDevice sled getting a full charge before the morning crew arrives.

Morning crew? We have to steal them from overnight. I have to get two at a time, two dead ones. Charge one use the other, switch as they die.

Myself and one other TM have gotten together with a bunch of MyDevices and had a mod party. Open those damn things and do all the mods listed here. It helped get a few back on line and get a couple more to act more stable.

Our ETL just says, "I can't even change my own oil, so I don't know what you're doing." ;)

My store recently upgraded the iPod's in the mydevices, they're so fast thank goodness

Including the Target app. No need to pull out my phone anymore.
Jealous. I'm about to bring my lightening charger converter to charge at my desk. People steal them while you try to charge on lunch...

Jealous. I'm about to bring my lightening charger converter to charge at my desk. People steal them while you try to charge on lunch...
Not the right kind of port.... Unless you take the case off. When I was on pog we tried it. Was a little dismayed. I think it's like a mini hdmi. Stl was supposed to look into it. Months ago.

Not the right kind of port.... Unless you take the case off. When I was on pog we tried it. Was a little dismayed. I think it's like a mini hdmi. Stl was supposed to look into it. Months ago.
I have the correct bit to take the case off. :)

I read somewhere the new iPods have a 5x faster CPU and 9x faster graphics. That's really what the mydevices needed.
What they really need is a battery life span of 10 hours and not to shut down every 30 seconds when you are not using them. And not to have to log in EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WANT TO USE IT. They also need to be able to pull batches. And all the bugs need to be kicked out. The old ones were great. And don't get me wrong... These new ones do some really cool things, but someone put the cart before the horse on this one. You don't realease a product before it's ready. It's like realeasing a PlayStation without having a control pad to play games with or any games to play.

What they really need is a battery life span of 10 hours and not to shut down every 30 seconds when you are not using them. And not to have to log in EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WANT TO USE IT. They also need to be able to pull batches. And all the bugs need to be kicked out. The old ones were great. And don't get me wrong... These new ones do some really cool things, but someone put the cart before the horse on this one. You don't realease a product before it's ready. It's like realeasing a PlayStation without having a control pad to play games with or any games to play.
As I said a couple months ago, they should incorporate a battery case in the mydevices. I have a Mophie case and I can charge my phone twice on a single charge.

As I said a couple months ago, they should incorporate a battery case in the mydevices. I have a Mophie case and I can charge my phone twice on a single charge.
Well there is a lot right but there is a lot wrong. The BIGGEST being battery. Multitudes more follow. I don't normally follow this feed so I wouldn't know what you said a couple months ago.

I dunno if's its possible or not, but it'd be really nice if we could get a "Last Known Location" when it comes to finding items. Like it's last known location in the back since there's nothing located.

Here is the part number for Honeywell charging cable for sl22 sled. CBL-500-120-S00-00. It costs 21.00 to 30.00 depending on where you get it from. Type A connector. Not available on sap.
T6 is the screwdriver to remove the case.

Back