Target Secrets

I said eating it and THEN qmosing it.
Cause it becomes defective after having been eaten 😳
Edit: #yolo #nocamerasinfreezer #TLlife #haggendass

My SuperTarget had a Bakery TM that loved to help himself to the In-Store Sushi we had. I won’t say how exactly I’m stumbled upon the issue, but, Asset Protection occasionally gets bored and is very driven to find internals to meet District Quotas.

I ended up setting up a tiny pin hole camera in a certain area and compiled Video Evidence for over two months until I got a sizable dollar amount. Then, I fully prepared a theft report and that TM walked out in handcuffs.

You may not think you are being watched. You may feel like your alone. Let me just tell you. Whenever you think you are a step ahead, AP is 6 Steps ahead of you. The amount of money and resources that Target spends to control shrinkage is astronomical compared to other retailers. This isn’t a little joke and I would advise you to quit doing that while your still ahead.

Target is way to cheap to pay for some one to come out and run the cable out of the freezer nor pay for the proper housings and cameras for sub zero environments

I can tell you that before I left, we did have a camera available for the freezer, as well as cold & moist environments. It probably is not installed in your freezer, but you never know. I left a few years ago, and have been shocked at the new developments that have came out for my buddies still in AP. Fisheye Lense Cameras, A Wireless Hybrid Camera that can go in any location, and they've even had this special little camera made that can be hidden in the shelf holes to get angle shots in aisles.

Not only that, but it's the AP Team Members at your store that install this stuff. Not sure where you got the impression that a third party does the work? I'll end this by saying... You should always act like your being watched on camera and avoid doing anything unscrupulous. The only time you are truly alone is in the store's bathrooms.

Just fyi, I’ve been with Target for 5+years honesty and trust are very valuable to me.

Not sure where you got the impression that a third party does the work?
oh I know the cabling out on the floor is all in house I was more or less meaning getting cable out of the freezer if it was a new install on an existing freezer. I guess target could have AP drill through the freezer walls but that seems a bit much to do in house.

There are no cameras in the fitting room area. Lots of folks stop by to check their phones, including some TL's. HR isn't your friend, no matter how nice they may seem. Always, and I mean always, take your lunch on time, doesn't matter if you walk away from your position without a sub. Turn the cashier light off, walk away from the fitting room, doesn't matter. If management doesn't get a sub, too bad, they won't be fired and you will, especially in California. Training is terrible, accept the fact, learn what you can from folks who know the inside skinny if you want a career here.
Thankfully this does not happen at my store - nothing more annoying than people hanging around when I'm sorting reshop. Leave me be. Bad enough I have to deal with guests, never mind half the store TMs and TLs *shudder*

Last edited:
My SuperTarget had a Bakery TM that loved to help himself to the In-Store Sushi we had. I won’t say how exactly I’m stumbled upon the issue, but, Asset Protection occasionally gets bored and is very driven to find internals to meet District Quotas.

I ended up setting up a tiny pin hole camera in a certain area and compiled Video Evidence for over two months until I got a sizable dollar amount. Then, I fully prepared a theft report and that TM walked out in handcuffs.

You may not think you are being watched. You may feel like your alone. Let me just tell you. Whenever you think you are a step ahead, AP is 6 Steps ahead of you. The amount of money and resources that Target spends to control shrinkage is astronomical compared to other retailers. This isn’t a little joke and I would advise you to quit doing that while your still ahead.
Back when I was in security at my old company, there was NOTHING more satisfying than bagging an employee. One employee is worth ten shoplifters. We didn't have full-coverage video survelliance yet, but I excelled at doing research and finding the paper trail that lead to the culprits. I would hide in stockrooms and mezzanines, review what video footage we had, pull register tapes and track gift card purchases and usage - I felt like a private investigator or spy or some shyte. Fun times.

Target is way to cheap to pay for some one to come out and run the cable out of the freezer nor pay for the proper housings and cameras for sub zero environments

Wait wait, so while we're gorging, we gotta watch out for this guy!?!?!
Mortal-Kombat-Sub-Zero-Action-Figure

Personally, I’m asking everyone for the circle/redcard, idc if you’re joe from down the street or chrissy teigan.
Just saying...it gets awkward and ugly if they are ultra paranoid about their privacy. Especially when said celeb guest has been in the tabloids. The celeb in question wanted to redact all fields on the old paper form version after the app was processed. I am just glad I wasn't directly involved.

Last edited:
Captain: "Would you like to apply for a Red Card Mr. Cruise"?
Tom Cruise: "No thank you".

No big deal. He's probably friendlier and more polite than your average Karen driving the obligatory white $ 65,000.00 Yukon.

Just saying...it gets awkward and ugly if they are ultra paranoid about their privacy. Especially when said celeb guest has been in the tabloids. The celeb in question wanted to redact all fields on the old paper form version after the app was processed. I am just glad I wasn't directly involved.
I've heard you speak about this particular guest in prior posts, and I am insanely curious. Who was it? I know they were outraged about the tabloids (of them) being near the checkout stands and wanted them gone before they left the store.

Back