MEGATHREAD Target Talk (Definitions)

I just want to add my opinion to this whole Designated Business Owner bullshit they are ramming down people's throats. What a crock! If you can't control the AMOUNT of time you spend in your area, how is it your area? Any leader in the store can pull you at any time to do anything. Or cut your hours. It's such a scam. I really hope it bites them in the ass.

IWishIKnew

This was supposed to be a seasonal job...
What are "PP1" and "PP2"? Seeing those acronyms on this board a lot, and I'm not familiar.

Black Sheep 214

Kiss no butts, give no fox
I just want to add my opinion to this whole Designated Business Owner bullshit they are ramming down people's throats. What a crock! If you can't control the AMOUNT of time you spend in your area, how is it your area? Any leader in the store can pull you at any time to do anything. Or cut your hours. It's such a scam. I really hope it bites them in the ass.
Don’t worry, it will.

Designated Business Owner DBO
From another thread:
Well based on the confusion it might be terminology that my district is using. We were the first ones to start E2E/MODERNIZATION.
For us a DBO is in charge of everything for a particular area. Its not just pushing, setting, filling, and zoning. You are to know your sales for the year, month, previous day, and today. You are to be an expert and "own" your area so that you can help guests with their needs and meet sales goals.