Archived Target Team Members Get Another Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you impacted by the Govt shutdown?

No. My agency is always fully funded for the next fiscal year so we are not effected by current shutdowns. However, that does not mean I don't feel sorry for my union brothers/sisters. Neither side wants to budge on this issue so it may go on for along time. 800,000 people not getting paid because of politics. Now our wonderful president has also stated he will freeze federal pay increases - when we have not seen any increase since 2009. Not so much as a cost of living increase in 9 years. The politicians don't care.

However, I digress. Without our union we would be in even worse straits. Please don't take this wrong, but I do not believe that retail needs unions, having worked retail. I just don't agree with the "down with unions they have not place anymore" rhetoric.

I feel like most of the people that would be for this are also just quietly waiting for the revolution to save them because this whole system is fucked.

I'm also shocked that you are posting TM names and store numbers in the interviews. That is bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back