Target tech problems

I’m having troubles with target mobile and don’t quite know what to do. The person I’m having trouble with most is the mobile lead. I’ve reached out to their district leader but the problem is they’re pretty much best friends and nothing comes of it. What else can I do?

Depends. What type of problems are you having with them?

They leave early all the time, early being two hours before they’re supposed to. Shop when they’re supposed to be working, take their lunches at the same time and show up late. Overall attendance. I get guest complaints because they mess up plans and phones and I’ve had gotten complaints the manager of tech lied to guests to get them to get phones more than once.

Get your STL on your side. Tell them everything, and document your reasons in as much detail as possible. Then your STL to tell their district leader that that particular mobile lead isn't welcome back in your store. If your STL is really on your side and will fight for it, this method has a 100% success rate. Remember that MarketSource works for Target, not the other way around!

It’s fairly difficult to get rid of them as an ETL. Even for AP we had to go through a process similar to terminating a Target employee, minus the part where MarketSource does the actual term.
Technically, we can ban them from the store for any reason we see fit but Target policy might specify otherwise.
If your not an ETL, I’d just partner with your STL or ETL-Salesfloor, but don’t hold your breath. We had a few extremely terrible Target Mobile guys and it took a while to get them out.

It’s fairly difficult to get rid of them as an ETL. Even for APP we had to go through a process similar to terminating a Target employee, minus the part where MarketSource does the actual term.
Technically, we can ban them from the store for any reason we see fit but Target policy might specify otherwise.
If your not an ETL, I’d just partner with your STL or ETL-Salesfloor, but don’t hold your breath. We had a few extremely terrible Target Mobile guys and it took a while to get them out.

Day,

I had some serious computer issues with my desktop a few days ago bcz of a game full of virus. A tech support guy told me to remove all the games from my desktop ,i restart it but then again I had some serious computer issues, the tech guy thentold me to unplug the wide ribbon-looking cable (sorry I don't know the tech term), and plug it in again. That was my hard drive. He said that sometimes it gets jostled and comes loose. That actually fixed my problem.

Day,

I had some serious computer issues with my desktop a few days ago bcz of a game full of virus. A tech support guy told me to remove all the games from my desktop ,i restart it but then again I had some serious computer issues, the tech guy thentold me to unplug the wide ribbon-looking cable (sorry I don't know the tech term), and plug it in again. That was my hard drive. He said that sometimes it gets jostled and comes loose. That actually fixed my problem.
unrelated to topic but okay

Back