Archived Target uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
well being an Orthodox Jew I have several Red Kippot (yarmulkes) I wear to work. I also wear different color ties for different holidays.

There sure is a lotta red and khaki in this!

iLoDJ9I.gif
]Please tell me what this is and where did you find it? I think it's going to give me nightmares.

The spinning thing is CGI. A lot of the animations are static and the people getting hit look like they're bound by ragdoll physics from video games.

We had a Muslim girl who wore a long-sleeved red top, a full-length khaki skirt & her hijab was done in Target patterned fabric. Pretty cool.
There is a muslim woman at that store I am at and she has very pretty Red tops with India style patterns with Khaki pants and she wears a Khaki color Hijab.

The khaki pants used to be mandatory. They changed it in the (I believe) 2013 team member handbook - changed it to optional. Not optional pants. optional color.

I wish they would call our clothes a uniform. It would be less of an argument with my accountant to deduct the clothing.

When I used to be dayside BR, most of us, including the TL would wear bandannas. Sort of sign of BR team solidarity. Management didn't care since we were hardly on the sales floor, but ASANTS.

Now my computer is getting annoyed with me about opening this thread.. :)
Serious load times.

I found a couple of skirts that are the right color for work. Is there a length requirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back