Archived Target uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
other than the boring red and khaki, I've been looking for ways to hype up my uniform. I wear headbands at the gym, and was curious if Spot allows headwear. Also if any of you have fun tips to not blend too far into the boring red and khaki craze.

All stores are not the same. Consult your leaders at your store and ask what is allowed.

other than the boring red and khaki, I've been looking for ways to hype up my uniform. I wear headbands at the gym, and was curious if Spot allows headwear. Also if any of you have fun tips to not blend too far into the boring red and khaki craze.
According to the handbook you don't have to wear khaki. It can be any soild color pants. There is softline girl at my store that wears pink pants and sometimes green. The ETLs tried to get her to change and she called the hotline on them...the HR-BP came to the morning huddle and confirmed you don't have to wear khaki

According to the handbook you don't have to wear khaki. It can be any soild color pants. There is softline girl at my store that wears pink pants and sometimes green. The ETLs tried to get her to change and she called the hotline on them...the HR-BP came to the morning huddle and confirmed you don't have to wear khaki

Lol. The one person it's completely valid to ask "uhh do... do you work here?"

Hah, that's hilarious. She definitely isn't on anyone's shitlist...

Yep you can come to work wearing non-khaki pants but you bet every ETL and the STL will be rolling their eyes at you. And if you're a GSA/PA/any TL? You can forget it.

But why do any of the ETLs want you to wear khaki colored pants in the first place? If it's not in the rulebook, why should they care?

But why do any of the ETLs want you to wear khaki colored pants in the first place? If it's not in the rulebook, why should they care?

It's the official uniform.
The only reason it's not in the rulebook is because some of the states don't include khaki as one of the colors that an employer can force and employee to wear.

So yeah, you can wear other colors in states like California but most places you won't get away with it.

It's the official uniform.
The only reason it's not in the rulebook is because some of the states don't include khaki as one of the colors that an employer can force and employee to wear.

So yeah, you can wear other colors in states like California but most places you won't get away with it.

That's a shame because I look much better in navy blue twill. Oh well, to the hotline!

I thought "uniform" was not Target wording because "uniform" implies it is something the employer provides. Since Target doesn't give away red/khaki they don't call it a "uniform" just dress code or their favorite term "expectation".

Our stores here required red and khaki. The shades could vary but it had to fall within the redish/tannish realm. Each store had modifications : jeans for O/N flow (pissed my STL off a lot because I didn't enforce khaki), skirts, red hats, hats, etc.

Red pants for a man? I wouldnt even know where to look for those
We sold them bright colored ones awhile ago. Not sure where his are from, but we don't exactly live in the city...

Around Christmas time I bought the headband with a Christmas tree and jingle bells and they let me wear it. Guests thought it was festive. :p

At my store people there is this girl who wears a beret everyday ( no she isn't religious) or she isn't french either. My store doesn't care lol

The shades could vary but it had to fall within the redish/tannish realm.

43PuCkI.jpg

Red pants for a man? I wouldnt even know where to look for those
We sold them bright colored ones awhile ago. Not sure where his are from, but we don't exactly live in the city...

I remember those; they also came in bright blue, green, orange, purple.....really quirky & loud.

If I remember correctly, we had those the same year we had that crazy color thing hanging from the ceiling near the store entrance. Random bright colors seemed to be a theme throughout the store that year.

"I can't hear you, your pants are too loud."

If I remember correctly, we had those the same year we had that crazy color thing hanging from the ceiling near the store entrance. Random bright colors seemed to be a theme throughout the store that year.

"I can't hear you, your pants are too loud."

I remember building the damned thing.
What a nightmare that was, whoever designed that needed to be hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back