Archived Target uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep you can come to work wearing non-khaki pants but you bet every ETL and the STL will be rolling their eyes at you. And if you're a GSA/PA/any TL? You can forget it.

If I have a very "Wave" Heavy shift, you can bet your ass I am wearing shorts. Unless you have been to the roof on the wave, it is atleast 15-20 degrees hotter, up near the ceiling, and near a light, forget it (even if it is off).

I laughed when we had contractors in for our A&A remodel and the first day, he is up on his Mega-Wave, and I am up on my wave, and we are both dripping sweat. We both look at each other after like 20 seconds and he says

"is there something wrong? is it always this hot?" (Keep in mind this is someone who does it DAILY as their job)

I then look at him and say "Why do you think I am wearing shorts?". He laughs, as he wears his jeans.

At my store people there is this girl who wears a beret everyday ( no she isn't religious) or she isn't french either. My store doesn't care lol

Im so buying the new day one... and french bread.

I've got a couple of really comfy khaki colored corduroy skirts, but I was told in so many words that skirts just weren't a thing at my store (can't say I've seen anybody wear one the entire year I've been there). They're full-length, so that wouldn't be an issue, but oh well.

I've only seen Pentecostal followers wearing dresses at Spot.

Or Micky Dees...

Sorry to change the subject....I really want my own Target Vest!

I've got a couple of really comfy khaki colored corduroy skirts, but I was told in so many words that skirts just weren't a thing at my store (can't say I've seen anybody wear one the entire year I've been there). They're full-length, so that wouldn't be an issue, but oh well.
Skirts are part of what will be sold for tms online, so. . . .

Our store is the outer most layer must be red and it can be any shade of red you see a lot of maroon to bright red. 99%of people wear khaki though. We are in Minnesota so it does get cold.

Around Christmas time I bought the headband with a Christmas tree and jingle bells and they let me wear it. Guests thought it was festive. :p

My dtl told us no festive headwear. I have Christmas bow earrings and necklace, and I made seasonal faux flower crowns that I used to adorn my buns. I did black and purple for October last year, poinsettias for christmas, I did that glitter gel thing one year, red and white elf striped socks with ankle length pants. I wasn't even being that festive when she decided we couldn't do it. I just felt like rebelling against her dumb rule

I bought big glittery fall leaves from bullseye the other day but all my shifts are Starbucks so I can't even wear them in my hair. Sad.

I'm mostly in Starbucks too, but when I'm not, around the holidays, I have about a dozen goofy headbands and 4 different Santa hats that I wear when I cashier. Some blink, some have glitter, and most of them are quite obnoxious. :D

I have fun by telling little kids that people who wear Santa hats are sometimes elves, and that's how Santa gets his naughty and nice reports. That conversation is usually finished by a parent saying, "And look, she's wearing a Santa hat!!"

I've never asked if I can wear those at a job... I just show up with them. Only bummed I can't wear them in Starbucks, though I will admit half my festive headwear probably drops glitter all over the place.

I have seasonally festive scarves in case someone nixes my headbands this year.

Slightly off topic in a way, but I really wish Target went with black when they changed the TPS uniforms. The black trial ones they sent out look so much better than the blue ones they went with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back