Archived Target violated federal law according to the NLRB notice on eHR that no one saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to kill the trainer when she tried to brainwash me into Target's mold that "all unions are bad, fear them"!

I'm tempted to put one of these up in our break room too. Everyone has the right to know. Too bad the labor board doesn't know that Target is not displaying them. Imagine if this was leaked, just after the credit breach > : )
Yes. It would be a shame...

I wanted to kill the trainer when she tried to brainwash me into Target's mold that "all unions are bad, fear them"!

I'm tempted to put one of these up in our break room too. Everyone has the right to know. Too bad the labor board doesn't know that Target is not displaying them. Imagine if this was leaked, just after the credit breach > : )
Yes. It would be a shame...

A crying shame.

Interesting the notice said it required Target to leave the notice on EHR for 60 days. Yet it is still there on EHR. lol

Interesting the notice said it required Target to leave the notice on EHR for 60 days. Yet it is still there on EHR. lol
Where is this link at on the eHR page?
I checked yesterday and the link had changed. It still linked to the NLRB notice but it said something something promo something something. Today, I checked again and it the link was removed. Lucky for me I saved the PDF of the notice on a few of the computers at work. I still have plenty of hard copies at home as well. :cool:

I can't find this posted anywhere in my store and never saw it in jan or feb. Could you possibly message me the PDF file?
I checked yesterday and the link had changed. It still linked to the NLRB notice but it said something something promo something something. Today, I checked again and it the link was removed. Lucky for me I saved the PDF of the notice on a few of the computers at work. I still have plenty of hard copies at home as well. :cool:

I can't find this posted anywhere in my store and never saw it in jan or feb. Could you possibly message me the PDF file?

The full text of the notice is on the first post of this thread

The labor board should be informed,

Target has shown that they have no intention of following the law unless they are forced to.

The full text of the notice is on the first post of this thread
I did type the full text of the notice in the OP. There's also a link to Reddit on the first page that leads to a scan of the actual document.

I'm starting to think I am completely inept with my ability to follow links online or this notice is only in existence in conversation. I have not been able to read it except when someone types it out in a thread

Hardlinesmaster, that's the cell phone picture I referred to, I was looking for a scan of the actual document.

Okay I remember seeing something about some dress code rules and something about the parking lot changing or rewording but it certainly was not on this letter head and I do not recall anything about my right to discuss pay and benefits.

I wonder if I ask my hr about this saying I remember the letter posted saying I could talk about my pay. Even though I know no letter was posted with that wording.

I'm sorry I don't know how to share links. Go to the NLRB web site and search, "Target form NLRB 4728 (5-13)." Click on, "board decisions." That will take you to the decision including the letter they were required to sign and post. (But didn't)

My GSTL had the nerve to tell me yesterday that reviews are confidential and I couldn't discuss mine with any other TMs. It's my review, my business, and I'll discuss it with the world if I want to...I don't see why they would care...unless they're worried about how it makes them look...and in that case, maybe they should have thought about that before screwing me over.

My GSTL had the nerve to tell me yesterday that reviews are confidential and I couldn't discuss mine with any other TMs. It's my review, my business, and I'll discuss it with the world if I want to...I don't see why they would care...unless they're worried about how it makes them look...and in that case, maybe they should have thought about that before screwing me over.

You always want to smile at them and say "No, you're wrong and here's why." but you know it'll just make things worse.

My ETL told me today that he and the STL think I am amazing at my job, and apologized for letting me feel differently. Then my GSTL told me that he thought he had been clear last night that he thinks I do a great job, but lines of communication got crossed when we talked. And then the LOD tonight told me that he thinks I do a good job and that if I ever need a reminder, to let him know.

So things may work out to be okay...it's just rotten when you have one loud bad apple in the group who takes it upon herself to speak for everyone (or gets to in the case of reviews).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back