Archived Target violated federal law according to the NLRB notice on eHR that no one saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that they have a reminder thought go through their heads once in a while of the best team survey. They should have had us do it before our reviews this year though

Never saw it at my store, doubt we will. They just took the chair away from our store operator, per soft lines ETL and HR, the operator was standing the other day when i saw her, she is 7 or 8 months pregnant. =/

Never saw it at my store, doubt we will. They just took the chair away from our store operator, per soft lines ETL and HR, the operator was standing the other day when i saw her, she is 7 or 8 months pregnant. =/
She can get a note from her doctor about needing the chair.
They don't have to let anyone else use it of course.

Dr's note ? We're told at our store that "Target does not accept nor need to comply with Dr's notes"

(QUOTE="icaruslived, post: 122679, member: 8907"]

Dr's note ? We're told at our store that "Target does not accept nor need to comply with Dr's notes"[/QUOTE]
When they are dealing with a disability that would fall under the ADA, a medical condition that is high risk, or anything that could get their asses sued off, yae they'll take a doctor's note.

Last edited:

Couldn't she borrow one from the TSC during her shift and return it when she leaves?

Ahem.. yes but what you don't know or realize is that stores that form a union or even a single person talking union will be fired or store will be shut down for "legit" reasons like attendance or a store isn't performing upto standard etc..etc..etc.. so don't go boasting too much they find a backdoor trust me

The anti-union is funny.. after school special.. union guy (creeps up like a drug dealer) "hey wanna sign this card and join our union?"
Team member:uhh I don't know about that

Union guy: come on everyone else is doing it?

(Thank god HR left us alone we all looked at each other and luaghed)

The anti-union is funny.. after school special.. union guy (creeps up like a drug dealer) "hey wanna sign this card and join our union?"
Team member:uhh I don't know about that

Union guy: come on everyone else is doing it?

(Thank god HR left us alone we all looked at each other and luaghed)
Signing to union at spot is not worth it, because spot cuts hours or wages to a part time status. How can anyone afford it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back