Archived Target Wallet and Giftcards

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is some issue with using gift cards with cartwheel and TM discount. Not sure what it is, but 3 times in a row I’ve gotten a brand new “error, cannot accept wallet” message when I try to check out with cartwheel scanned (to get my TM discounts and apply my gift cards saved, no red card).
Haven’t actually seen the same problem with any guests yet, just me... so not sure if it’s an issue with TM discount or the gift card addition. Once I unselected the gift cards from my cartwheel then it scanned fine and I had to manually scan each GC instead of have them all apply when I scanned my cartwheel.

A huge pain in the ass if this isn’t fixed, but pretty sure it’s just a small issue probably only affecting me and a couple others...of course

Check to make sure you are logged in to the wallet. Sometimes the wallet logs you out even though you are logged in the app. Just my thoughts...?
Tried that. Signed out, signed back in, changed password, etc. Doesn’t do anything but take off the redcard and cartwheel. I can just bring my TM discount card and add it before but what’s the point of having the option to add it to wallet if it won’t work...

Tried that. Signed out, signed back in, changed password, etc. Doesn’t do anything but take off the redcard and cartwheel. I can just bring my TM discount card and add it before but what’s the point of having the option to add it to wallet if it won’t work...
Call corporate or .com and see if they can help

Call corporate or .com and see if they can help
Someone suggested deleting the app then reinstalling but I was in a rush to get out today, so I just scanned my discount card and wallet and went on my way. I'll see if that works, though. If not, I'll call corporate about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back