Archived Target, you're drunk. Go home! (SFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealtd

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the Zebra.
Wish I had snapped some of the previous pics, It asked me to put a single pair of panties in a 276 box and asked me to SIO a T-Shirt...

sfs3.jpg
sfs4.jpg

The SIO clothing is apparently because some clothing can be SIO'd if it's sent from the DC.

Certain clothing from the DC comes packed in thick plastic, it's the same way for certain types of web only. Some of the differences are also the packaging quantity has changed from when the item was first set up so you have to be careful about certain pick labels where the box quantity has changed from the contents quantity.

Ever ship the Crystal Geyser sparkling waters? Makes it fun when we get orders for 20+ of them and they all ship individually because the system thinks they're 43 lbs each, when they're actually 43 oz! If only there was a 'combine container' option.

@ShipIt There are lots of things that we should be able to combine. Here the worst are bulk plastics and certain dishes. At Christmas the plastics will fit more than one in a 285, but no we have to ship them individually. I think one day we had 18 that all shipped to the same person. Imagine coming home to find that wall infront of your door.

Pillows! I can jam a lot of those RE $3.99 pillows into a 454 or 280 but it still has 3 max per container.

I should say its so bad that I ignore the box/bag suggestion about %100 of the time and build what I think it needs. sometimes they match most of the time? Not so much..

The SIO clothing is apparently because some clothing can be SIO'd if it's sent from the DC.

Well, I have had many softlines items show SIO, but they've all been fairly thin shirts not in their plastic. In fact, I don't recall a single softlines item I've seen come from the DC that I would be comfortable sending by itself. I ignore most of these box codes anyways...this day was just in particularly really silly for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back