Archived Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all " tell me about a time when " questions. Be confident. If you talk to0 much, we will offer you a cashier position hoping your constant talking will sell red cards :p. Like others mentioned do not bash previous jobs, don't tell us you hated your former management etc.
Thanks
@LUR99, Jun 28, 2017

Be happy, smile after a question. Theyre going to ask you questions that are situational to your previous work and life experiences. Dont bash anything, give positive feedback about them, focus on the good stuff. Theyre more so looking to see if you fit in with target. Good luck and god speed.

Mods, can we potentially move this thread to "I'm Lost"? :)

Be really smiley and energetic like you're super pumped to be there and honestly you can say anything (within reason) and they'll like you

Confidence is the key , look interviewer in the eyes. Ask them to repeat a question if you don't understand. That'll buy you sometime to formulate an answer as well. Tell your self you got this and you will!!! Best of luck!

I have recently applied to Target, what should I do to be prepared for an interview?

What position did you apply for? If it was beauty or electronics they changed the interview process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back