Archived targetpayandbenefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
OK....so tonight I tried to log on....confusing as heck. I've got passwords for "target benefits" "be well at target" and "be you be target."
Anyway, going to "targetpayandbenefits.com" puts me at a sign-in place I've never seen before. I tried all of my user names & passwords.....ended-up requesting a new password.......first time the phone temporary password wouldn't let me in.....second time I got in and then went back a page and got logged out....now THIRD try......my account is locked and I have to call for help to get access. Problem: the number to call isn't available ...only Mon-Fri.

So, now I can't go to check for a doctor on our medical plan.
I know, nothing can be done until Monday...meantime I'm more than a bit angry!!

rant....rant....rant....rant............rant over!

OK....so tonight I tried to log on....confusing as heck. I've got passwords for "target benefits" "be well at target" and "be you be target."
Anyway, going to "targetpayandbenefits.com" puts me at a sign-in place I've never seen before. I tried all of my user names & passwords.....ended-up requesting a new password.......first time the phone temporary password wouldn't let me in.....second time I got in and then went back a page and got logged out....now THIRD try......my account is locked and I have to call for help to get access. Problem: the number to call isn't available ...only Mon-Fri.

Try myuhc.com if you are looking for a doctor thatis covered under your plan. Pay and benefits is more for looking at your plan, changing your plan, finding about loa, FMLA, maternity leave, and that type of stuff.

Try using ehr to fix your password issues. Your password maybe expired.

NAKE SURE YOU CLICK SIGN IN FOR ACTIVE TEAM MEMBERS. Once in there it’s your usual target password.

Also, based on the OP, I’d suggest cleaning out your list of passwords so as to avoid trouble in the future

It’s confusing because that site used to use a completely separate login from Target systems. Then they added the ability to login using your usual eHR/Workbench/myDevice credentials, but kept the old login as well for former TMs who still need access to benefits info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back