Archived Target's Website Crashes on Cyber Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had really wanted to get that Sims game but alas...I could not. It was wayyyyyy too busy!!!

It was way cheaper to buy directly from EA online than from Target on Cyber Monday.

$59.99 game. -15% for cyber monday = $50.99 * .9 (TM discount) = $45.89 * .95 (redcard) = $43.60

Origin was selling it for $25.

Oh that's not the same thing. That's me lol.

We just end up calling him the Electronics TL because we have two Hardlines TL, and he manages toys and electronics while the other takes care of the rest.

We just end up calling him the Electronics TL because we have two Hardlines TL, and he manages toys and electronics while the other takes care of the rest.

We have 3 hardlines + electronics; it's kind of nice but I never have any idea who to go to for certain sales floor things because of it lol

When will Target realize that when you say "save 15%" or more than there WILL be ALOT of people logging in to get the deals or when you have a very popular designer comes to the store than make sure the stores get enough. Spot is starting to go down the slippery slope of becoming Wal-Mart!

I just checked and there has never been a Target "Undercover Boss" episode.

That would be interesting!
Hah, in my first couple months working for Spot, I had more than one person ask if I was an undercover Boss.

It was way cheaper to buy directly from EA online than from Target on Cyber Monday.

$59.99 game. -15% for cyber monday = $50.99 * .9 (TM discount) = $45.89 * .95 (redcard) = $43.60

Origin was selling it for $25.

TF.com! Ughh. Well maybe next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back