Team lead bonus

My leads have been asking about the performance bonus so I started doing some digging and found the new updated form but the one I got at the beginning the year said the least amount that the bonus would be is 500 and the most it would be his 2500 thought that was super cute but the new one says the least you can get is 250 and the most is 1500 just had that pointed out.... my question is to get above the mid mark of $1000 the rollout says you have to beat sales goal but if your store is like mine we’re chilling year-over-year sales and forecast but the actual sales goal is ridiculously high like 6mill over last year high There’s no way we can make that one do you know if they’re talking about forecast or compared to last year

From another thread:

The bonus given out in the fall is a performance based bonus given out to “a select number of top preforming TLs in each district”

The annual bonus is given to all TLs based off the performance of your stores sales and payroll, the same as ETLs

You get $500 for making sales or payroll
You get $1000 for making sales and payroll
You get $1500 for making payroll and comping 5% or more for sales.

This is given the same time your yearly review is given.

Also any TM reading thing thinking we cut hours to get the bonus.... we get the bonus just for making payroll and no one gets more money the more payroll they cut. Breaking even is a nonnegotiable for all stores so don’t feel like your TL/ETL is cutting your hours so they can get paid more. It’s just not true.
Thanks
@gsa4lyfe

From another thread:

The bonus given out in the fall is a performance based bonus given out to “a select number of top preforming TLs in each district”

The annual bonus is given to all TLs based off the performance of your stores sales and payroll, the same as ETLs

Also any TM reading thing thinking we cut hours to get the bonus.... we get the bonus just for making payroll and no one gets more money the more payroll they cut. Breaking even is a nonnegotiable for all stores so don’t feel like your TL/ETL is cutting your hours so they can get paid more. It’s just not true.
Thanks
@gsa4lyfe
I haven't really read into the bonuses; Is this based off of store sales and by extension does this mean all TLs in the store get the same raise? If that's the case, this is kind of bullshit. There's definitely some teams that have been dragging us down. We currently have one of those 'the previous TL broke it so I'm not going to fix it' GMTL's and it's really pissing me off. AFAIK my district only gave out one bonus but I really don't know if they told me that to feel special or not.

I haven't really read into the bonuses; Is this based off of store sales and by extension does this mean all TLs in the store get the same raise? If that's the case, this is kind of bullshit. There's definitely some teams that have been dragging us down. We currently have one of those 'the previous TL broke it so I'm not going to fix it' GMTL's and it's really pissing me off. AFAIK my district only gave out one bonus but I really don't know if they told me that to feel special or not.
The yearly bonuses are based off your store as a while so yes all TLs will receive the same bonus.

From another thread:

Thanks
@gsa4lyfe
But is it forecast? Sales comp? Or overall sales?

It says in the February addendum that only TLs that directly lead team members are eligible. Does that mean Closing Leads are not eligible because we do not have direct reports under us in workday?

It says in the February addendum that only TLs that directly lead team members are eligible. Does that mean Closing Leads are not eligible because we do not have direct reports under us in workday?
Your Closing Expert(s) is your direct report(s) so you are eligible.

My store doesn't use this code. All the closers are scheduled under GM and a&a.
You have no Closing Expert? That’s not Modernization. I would definitely find out what the deal is. As Closing Leader your direct supervisor is the SD and not an ETL so you should definitely be entitled to the bonus. Don’t let them screw you over.

You have no Closing Expert? That’s not Modernization. I would definitely find out what the deal is.
I have been challenging this for months. We have hours allocated towards dedicated closers, but HR has yet to code any of my TMs as such. I have core closers who are with us M-F only and we are expected to write their reviews, yet when I inquire with our HR they say they have no communication on it and cannot give us a definite answer until February.

@copycopy
I had the same issue when I moved to closing TL. I luckily had read the bonus info earlier and told them I needed at least 1 closing TM, because I want the bonus. We have the hours for a closing expert, so we should have one.

If your store does not want to code them that way, I would reach out to your HRBP and politely and professionally explain your situation. You deserve that bonus.

Update: after a visit from HRBP , I'm getting all 13 closers recoded tomorrow. Stay tuned for what happens. Because it is after the actual period to earn the bonus..
13 closers? Say what? Do you mean the entire team that closes no matter what work center? I only have 3 closing experts. Anyone else that closes is keyed in the dept they work like tech, style, beauty etc.

I was a GMTL from February to August before switching to AP as an APS. I wonder would I get a prorated bonus for the time I was a GMTL.

You should have closing experts that report to you. This might be referencing HR process TLs (not regular HRTLs) or a lone APTL with no TSS. I’m honestly not aware of any TL level position other than those 2 that possibly don’t have TMs reporting to them.

Back