Archived Team Lead Pay Grade Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys first post here,

Currently a GSTL going to go to paygrade interviews at the end of the month.

I am currently n(?)11 going to 13

I was wondering what the raise amount would likely be, and if anyone had any interview tips?

I spoke with my ETL HR today, and it seems like it's very similar to my original TL interview questions from last year.

PM me if appropriate, I guess. Thanks irregardless :)

Welcome to The Break Room.
I'm sure there are people who can help you with your questions.

It sounds like a dollar. I went from 09 to 13 for my TL promotion, and it was a 2-dollar raise.

Wait? There are interviews for regular team leads for pay grade increases? I thought it was only etls that could do that. If I started with experience pay can I interview for a paygrade increase?

Wait? There are interviews for regular team leads for pay grade increases? I thought it was only etls that could do that. If I started with experience pay can I interview for a paygrade increase?

Up until a couple of years ago all TL started at PG13, during AE12 they changed it so that new TLs would mostly start at PG11, but would have the opportunity to go to PG13.

There isn't always an interview for PayGrade changes, however, what I will say is that your DTL and Group-HR Leader may want to see your "Walk-the-Vibe" folder, including the Leadership Status, and your last 2 yearly review scores (this is what happened with me). What may also happen (happened in my case when I went from a PG13 to PG15) was I had to write up all of my accomplishments as a TL and what I did to contribute to not only my Store's Operational scores, but also how I contributed to improving my district's Operational Scores (I was the District Trainer for Price Accuracy at the time). They may want to talk to you (won't seem like an interview, but they will want to see how you can think on your feet). As for the change in pay, it's probably going to be $1.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back