Archived Team members working under the influence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ETL's should be acting on this and it should be obvious. If someone suspects it they have to look into it, send for testing, send them home or something. If you don't feel something is being done bring it to HR, STL then Integrity hotline. Yes what people do on their own time none of Targets or anyone's business for that matter. Its when come to work high in a public environment, looks bad for the company and its unsafe.

Had this happen at my store. We had a new ETL at the time and he didn't have a clue about anything, I was still a TL. We had a Flow TM acting strange, kept falling asleep, disappearing to the bathroom then locker would then go back to work be fine for a bit and then repeat his process; sleep, locker, bathroom. Team members pointed it out to the ETL who came to me and asked what do we do?

After researching we concluded to search his locker (Target Property) with both of us standing there so the 2 leaders being present was being taken into consideration. We found a Ziploc bag full of joints. This was escalated up the chain, was the flow tm first day. He came in for day 2, and was fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back