Archived Thank You Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to my stringent obligations with my family and my schoolwork, I am resigning from my position at Target, but I want to quickly run through my experiences.
- My TL's were absolutely patient and kind when it came to me. They've never put me down in front of anyone (In fact, never at all), they were knowledgeable of the store, and they always understood when I had a problem. They were still strict on getting the work done, but that's their job. Their approach to team members was phenomenal. 👍
- My LOD's were always efficient when it came to getting work done. They always placed their priorities where they belonged and made sure that everyone was on board with their plan. That's why stuff got done and why it got done right. 👍
- HR was filled with happy faces that were always looking to help and make the lives of the team members easier. They worked with everyone's schedule to create a lack of discrepancies. 👍
- Every time I messed up, I wasn't coached in front of everyone or humiliated. I was simply taught how to get faster and better at my position. That's why I developed into a better team member. 👍
----------------------------------------------------
I know many in the Break Room have problems with their stores, but I couldn't find much that would improve the store I'm leaving. Everyone was kind and generous which made it so much harder to leave. I have to place my priorities where they belong though, and wish the absolute best for them. Thank you.

Good luck and Happy Trails To You. You are lucky to have had a good experience at Spot.

latest

dont look back. keep pushing on and just remind yourself of why you worked for target when you hit a rough road.

nice to hear you are grateful for your time at spot. I am also looking elsewhere but not because I'm upset - I just am ready to earn more money and better bennies. I like my store and think my store has good leaders and great TMs. Just my two pennies worth...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back