Archived Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Idkanythingman

thabk you to everyone who has answered my questions about work on here. I feel better about going to work and not having to feel like such a newb going to other TM (especially the rude ones who’ve been there for awhile and actually yell at me for not knowing) but Ik my constant questions can be annoying on her but thanks a lot b

thabk you to everyone who has answered my questions about work on here. I feel better about going to work and not having to feel like such a newb going to other TM (especially the rude ones who’ve been there for awhile and actually yell at me for not knowing) but Ik my constant questions can be annoying on her but thanks a lot b
images

You don't have to start a thread to tell everyone thank you for helping them. Just say it in the thread you started the topic in
I’m saying thank you IN GENERAL for all the advice in ALL the threads I’ve posted bc my questions seem repetitive. It was a simple comment no need to put such negativity on something positive

I’m saying thank you IN GENERAL for all the advice in ALL the threads I’ve posted bc my questions seem repetitive. It was a simple comment no need to put such negativity on something positive

No need to create a WHOLE thread

No need to create a WHOLE thread
I mean I don’t really see the problem in thanking people and creating a thread about it...? I’m not gonna thank every person who’s given me advice on here one by one. And this was just to be positive and for people to know that I
Acknowledge the fact that my constant questioning is annoying but u gotta do what u gotta do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Search our threads, please. Ask for more training, as a refresher.
I do that, when I don’t see there’s a thread on it I ask. And I’ve asked for more training and they say “yeah we can do that” and I never get scheduled for anything. So this was my final resort

I mean I don’t really see the problem in thanking people and creating a thread about it...? I’m not gonna thank every person who’s given me advice on here one by one. And this was just to be positive and for people to know that I
Acknowledge the fact that my constant questioning is annoying but u gotta do what u gotta do.

Ok BBQ Becky

Most of your questions are covered by training. That's why you search first & then ask the question. It does get hard to answer when you see the question, the next day on the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back