Archived Thanksgiving/Black Friday Line Ambassador

Status
Not open for further replies.

1SpotGuy

Guest Services Team Member
This wouldn't be my first Black Friday event but the Line Ambassador assignment I was given has got me a little off my game. I haven't learned too much about the specifics other than handing out "xmas crackers" to the first hundred guests, answering general questions, pumping up guests about signing up for red cards and keeping the peace.

Is there a tactic to all of this or is this new? :confused:
retail-workers-prepare.jpg

It is a fancy term for "crowd control." My store calls them vibe ambassadors. You are there to keep the peace; make sure no one gets trampled on, etc.

This wouldn't be my first Black Friday event but the Line Ambassador assignment I was given has got me a little off my game. I haven't learned too much about the specifics other than handing out "xmas crackers" to the first hundred guests, answering general questions, pumping up guests about signing up for red cards and keeping the peace.

Is there a tactic to all of this or is this new? :confused:
retail-workers-prepare.jpg
You will be required to be very verbal with rude guests. If guests get out of control you have to stop it.

I think this year you should do the opposite role. Get them rowdy - find out what people want then make comments like they better run fast or they probably won't get it. Provoke fights, create enemies, then step aside and let the battle ensue. Take bets with TMs on how many people get hurt.

you should walk around and tell them we have an "Elsa" doll and only 2 of them. they will start to wet themseleves with just the thought of getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back