Archived Thanksgiving! Whats your schedule like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amity

Soup Sandwich Artist
Wednesday: 9:30 - 5:30pm
Thanksgiving: 5pm - 1:30am
Black Friday: 12:00 - 9pm

Various other hours through the week, totaling about 42 hours. Going to see if I can pick up an extra shift to get that pay up.

Wednesday: 3pm-10pm
Thursday: off
Friday: 1pm-7pm
Wish they scheduled me Thursday for that $$$

Last edited:
Schedule hasn't posted yet, but pretty sure I'll be working an early-ish overnight both Wednesday and Thursday.

Thursday: 3-10:30 pm
Friday: 6:30am - 3 pm

I was also told by the STL to expect 48 hours or more for the week

Wednesday: 9:30 - 5:30pm
Thanksgiving: 5pm - 1:30am
Black Friday: 12:00 - 9pm

Various other hours through the week, totaling about 42 hours. Going to see if I can pick up an extra shift to get that pay up.
12pm on Thursday till second lunch and back the next day at 9-5:30

You already know your schedules? We won't get ours until Friday, maybe. More likely Saturday or Sunday.

Sunday 10a to 8p
Monday 6a to 3p
Wednesday 3p to 7a
Thursday 4p to 2a
Friday 6a to 11pm

The majority of my store including leaders knows how Thursday doesn’t count towards your normal hours. They also mentioned to everyone that anyone willing to work up to 40 normal hours and then the equivalent more hours of what they worked on Thursday can

Sunday 10a to 8p
Monday 6a to 3p
Wednesday 3p to 7a
Thursday 4p to 2a
Friday 6a to 11pm

The majority of my store including leaders knows how Thursday doesn’t count towards your normal hours. They also mentioned to everyone that anyone willing to work up to 40 normal hours and then the equivalent more hours of what they worked on Thursday can
So you only have 4 hours between shifts? Thought the law was a minimum of 8. You are also scheduled 16 hours on Wednesday?

Wednesday 4-10 SCO
Thursday 4:45-1:00am SCO
Friday off
Saturday 3:00-11:00 SCO
Somehow I’ve become the Queen of Self Checkout. Should be interesting on Thanksgiving.

So you only have 4 hours between shifts? Thought the law was a minimum of 8. You are also scheduled 16 hours on Wednesday?

They were asking everyone at the store if they want to max out the hours for the week even with the warning of not many hours inbetween shifts so technically it’s more voluntary then them actually scheduling there’s plenty at my store that are working crazy hours that week even up to working at the least all 7 days full 8hr shifts. 16hrs is nothing there’s been times to where me and other Tms would do 12+ hour days no matter what time of year it was

Wednesday 4-10 SCO
Thursday 4:45-1:00am SCO
Friday off
Saturday 3:00-11:00 SCO
Somehow I’ve become the Queen of Self Checkout. Should be interesting on Thanksgiving.

I know the feeling of royalty for a area I can’t say mine bc well that would give me & store away easily lol. But I have been prepping since sept and able to suggest who is in that area when I’m working it for Thursday/Friday

Monday: 9a-5p
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: 9a-5p
Thanksgiving 7p-3:30a
Black Friday: 1p-9:30p
Saturday: 6a-2:30p

I’m doing visual merchandising in the days leading up to it, Thursday something like 3pm-1:30am, back again Friday something like 1pm-11, and then something like noon to 11pm Saturday. Officially scheduled into overtime. Have heard I’m one of the precious few allowed to have it. Dunno how they’re gonna keep things running smoothly with the number of people who have said they’re going to call out at least one of those days if the store doesn’t have more people do OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back