Archived Thanksgiving! Whats your schedule like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thurs 11p-7a Flex
Fri "off"

Well I think that's about the best I could've hoped for. The store will be an absolute war zone, but hopefully they management will understand missed goals/infs running rampant. At least by then most guests will have shopped in store and I'll have room to walk.

8-430 SFS Monday through Friday.

Sucks to miss Thanksgiving dinner (they better save me some pumpkin roll), but only have to deal with the actual crazies one day that week.

Compared to what I was fearing, not the worst in the world.

It's a holiday so its not OT, except for the hours worked on Thursday which is the actual holiday. Two different pay buckets why you can do 48hrs..

I guess I could've been clearer, lol.

I know hours worked on Thursday do not count toward OT, but, last year they were handing it out like candy to meet SFS needs. Even with Thanksgiving not counting, people were still in OT.

STL was in a much lower volume store last Q4, so his expectations are laughable sometimes.

Thursday: 9pm-1am
Friday: 7am-4pm
Saturday: 7am-4pm

My ETL is an absolute genius, I tell ya what :rolleyes:. Don't be surprised if I'm a zombie by Friday afternoon

Sunday: off!!! What?? A weekend day off that I didn’t request!! Crazy
Monday: GS 4-11
Tuesday: off!!
Wednesday: GS 8-4
Thanksgiving: cashier 4:45-9:15
Black Friday: GS 8-4:30
Saturday: GS 8-4

Scheduled 37 hrs for that week

Thanksgiving: off! I'll be watching the Redskins-cowgirls game
Black Friday: 6am-2pm Consumables(autofills)
Saturday: 6:30am-2:30pm Consumables(C&S truck)

I guess I could've been clearer, lol.

I know hours worked on Thursday do not count toward OT, but, last year they were handing it out like candy to meet SFS needs. Even with Thanksgiving not counting, people were still in OT.

STL was in a much lower volume store last Q4, so his expectations are laughable sometimes.

Ah yeah I understand, ours is fucking clueless.. He doesn't understand why I have so many pallets of boxes hiding up in the steel and have thrown shit fits every time he wants them gone.. Normally I would let the shit hit the fan but I know what kind of shit storm its going to be so I take the stand and argue that we need all of it and more besides.

Those pallets are still in the steel.. With a couple more out in a container. :cool:

Ah yeah I understand, ours is fucking clueless.. He doesn't understand why I have so many pallets of boxes hiding up in the steel and have thrown shit fits every time he wants them gone.. Normally I would let the shit hit the fan but I know what kind of shit storm its going to be so I take the stand and argue that we need all of it and more besides.

Those pallets are still in the steel.. With a couple more out in a container. :cool:
Our STL is also clueless, and I'm starting to wonder if they aren't trying to performance her out.

Sunday: off
Monday: off
Tuesday: 6:30a-11:30a
Wednesday: off
Thursday: 7a-3:30p
Friday: 9:30a-5:45p
Saturday: 7a-12p

I have a better schedule that week than the PMT. He has to work a Saturday and on Black Friday til 10p. A lot of flow team had great shifts. I do, however, have the shittiest of hours (<26). And the swap shift sheet does not exist for that week. Everything has to go through the STL or ETLs 😕 fml. Let me work 40+ hour weeks while I'm young, damnit!

Last edited:
Normal week for me. I work my normal shifts. 38 hours. Have Thanksgiving off but will be on the floor in toys when the doors open Friday and Saturday.

Normal week for me. I work my normal shifts. 38 hours. Have Thanksgiving off but will be on the floor in toys when the doors open Friday and Saturday.
They have me in toys on Friday, from 10:30 - 6 and in toys on Saturday 10 - 6, I just know I will be getting attacked by people + won't be able to zone as it will just get destroyed 5 minutes later!

F7uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh. I could swear that Kronos said 3:30-10 for black Friday. Now it says 7-3:30.... It's more hours but I'm gonna die being up that early.

Sunday 7am-12pm signing
Monday 6am -2pm PC
Tuesday 6am -2pm PC
Wednesday 4pm- 12am signing
Thursday 8am - 4:30pm FF
Friday 8am -4:30pm FF

I got my first Clopening shift, should be fun. I worked the same shift Thanksgiving last year and worked OT. I'm anticipating the same this year. Looks like we are having Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back