Archived Thanksgiving! Whats your schedule like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunday: Off
Monday: 9:15 A - 1:45 P
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: 9:30 A - 1:45 P
Thanksgiving: SCO 4:50 P - 1:00 A
Black Friday: SCO 3:45 P - 12:00 A
Saturday: OPU 7:00 A - 3:30 P

Just Dropped Online... off Wednesday, GSA tfrom 4:45 till 10:30 on Thursday, 6:30am to 3pm friday.. its going to be a fun ride yall

Last edited:
Anyone know what days besides Thanksgiving and black Friday we get time and a half for? I remember there were some days in nov and December besides the holidays the last few years

Wednesday: 12:00 am - 8:30 am
Thursday: 12:00 am - 8:30 am
Friday: OFF

Guess that's one perk of having four doubles Thanksgiving week--midnight start all day, erry day.

Are they doing the extra dollar an hour for working Black Friday, the weekend, and the weekend before Christmas this year?

My main complaints are seven days straight and too many nights. I don't like having to work Thanksgiving but long since accepted it (and it's GS, my fave). They also have me in CO one day and I haven't been in there since the new software was implemented, meaning it's been a while. They know this, but on the off chance they forgot, I am checking with someone because that will be a mess otherwise. 😱

Sunday 5am-1:30pm
Monday 1pm-9:45pm
Tuesday off
Wednesday 10am-6pm
Thursday 4:30pm-9:45pm
Friday 10am-6pm
Saturday off

Wed.: 10 A - 5 P
Thanksgiving: 4:30 P - 1 A
Black Friday: 12 P - 7 P
Sat.: 4 P - 12:45 A

Well, Turkey for Breakfast it is. All are on the floor, but at least no Clopen...So, yay?

Last edited:
Sunday 8-4:30 GS
Monday off
Tuesday 10:30-7 cashier
Wednesday 3-11 sales floor
Thursday off
Friday 3-11 GS
Saturday off

Hopefully I can pick up more hours sometime for that week :<

Last edited:
More than my max hours but whatever:
Monday: 7am-12:30
Tues:7am-2:30
Weds: 6am-2:30
Thurs: 3:30am-12:00
Fri: 6am-2:30
Sat: off

They actually gave me Thursday off! First time ever. But I'm gonna watch the swap board and see if anyone wants to give up a shift so I have an excuse to escape my family LOL.

Oops. No. Kronos thinks that Thanksgiving is next week, not 2 weeks out. 18 hours that weekend, which is more than I get most paychecks.

Also, as far as overtime goes, Thursday is automatically OT for everyone and doesn't count towards the 40 hour OT ceiling.

Last edited:
Sunday:11am-7:15pm
Monday: off
Tuesday: off
Wednesday:11:15am-7:30pm
Thursday:6pm-1am
Friday:12:15pm-8:45pm
Saturday:9:15am-5:45pm

Anyone know what days besides Thanksgiving and black Friday we get time and a half for? I remember there were some days in nov and December besides the holidays the last few years
I don't recall there being ANY other 1.5x days. There were a couple dollar incentive days.

Off....I started 2 yrs ago, and this is the 3rd season....still haven't worked Thanksgiving yet ;) 3 yrs, and I've yet to do it....don't know why.

FYI everyone....Black Friday is NOT an extra pay day.

Last year the 2 Saturday/Sunday weekends before Christmas were an extra $1 per hour but I’ve seen nothing posted in the TSC, or anywhere else, about that yet this year.
Bullseye hath giveth a raise and has hath taketh away incentive pay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back